The creators of the Charleston Wonderland New Year’s Eve party are inviting you to attend their latest holiday event – Sinister Charleston Halloween. The new party will be held on Saturday, October 29th at the Memminger Auditorium.
Attendees can expect:
- Haunting and effects by DVE Productions (former producers of Fright Nights at Boone Hall)
- Live music
- Live entertainment
- Sideshows and variety acts
- Sword Swallowers
- Fire-eating and fire-breathing performers
- Human Pin Cushions
- Human block heads
- Cirque Acts and Aerialists
- Local cuisine
- All-inclusive tickets include a premium bar
- a Guinness World Records LIVE record-breaking attempt
The event runs from 8:30 pm to 1 am. For more information, visit the official site by clicking here.
Life Raft Treats Partnering with Local Businesses for Sundae Social on October 2nd
Life Raft Treats, the local ice cream and sweets business from Cynthia Wong, is partnering with some other Charleston area...