- Hurricane’s blow was less than feared; ‘We are blessed’ (ABC News 4).
- Still left trail of destruction behind (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry wakes up to power outages, road closures day after Matthew (Live 5 News).
- We got lucky, some much-needed practice … and reassurance (Post & Courier).
- SCDOT urges residents not to travel (Live 5 News).
- Coastal evacuees may not be able to return for days (Charleston City Paper).
- Hurricane Matthew left Summerville neighborhood unrecognizable (ABC News 4).
- IOP residents warned of sewer overflow (ABC News 4).
- Road Closures (HCS).
- Charleston airport to resume flights at noon (Live 5 News).
- Damage assessments begin on land, sea following Hurricane Matthew (Live 5 News).
- Matthew flattens, scarps Lowcountry beach dunes (Post & Courier).
- Officials: Beware of spoof emails targeting S.C. residents after Hurricane Matthew (Post & Courier).
OTHER TOP STORIES
- Coroner: 3 dead after shooting in Moncks Corner (Live 5 News).
- Recycling plant catches fire in Moncks Corner (ABC News 4).
OTHER HURRICANE MATTHEW STORIES
- Hurricane Matthew makes landfall in McClellanville (News 2).
- Matthew downgraded to post-tropical cyclone (ABC News 4).
- Photos show devastation on Edisto Beach (ABC News 4).
- PHOTOS: Hurricane Matthew in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Viewer submitted images from Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant residents form watch group to spy intruders, help neighbors in Hurricane Matthew (Post & Courier).
- Deputies threaten to shame looters during Hurricane Matthew (Live 5 News).
- ‘I feel bad. I feel scared,’ man says about flooded Charleston home (ABC News 4).
- Folly Beach recovering from Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Downed trees, power lines and flooding on Folly, James Island (Post & Courier).
- ‘Shoo Matthew’ and ’86 Cheese Biscuits’ just some of the messages from restaurants to Hurricane Matthew (Charleston City Paper).
- AT&T and Verizon offer unlimited data for some customers in Matthew’s path (WNCN).
- Pepperhill homeowners recovering from October hit hard by Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Sentiment in East Cooper after Hurricane Matthew: ‘It could have been worse’ (Post & Courier).
- Trees down, homes damaged on Johns Island after Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Red Cross supporting evacuation shelters in Charleston area (Live 5 News).
- Carnival’s Ecstasy stuck at sea, some passengers irked in hurricane’s aftermath (Post & Courier).
- This live shot provided the comic relief we all needed during Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Bar & Restaurant Openings – Sunday (HCS).
- Hurricane makes Charlestonians hungry for bacon (Post & Courier).
- The Dewberry keeping its bar open all weekend (Post & Courier).
- No. 3 Clemson pounds Boston College, 56-10, behind Watson’s four touchdown passes (Post & Courier).
- Inside the Game: Georgia at South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Ashley Hall, Porter-Gaud title contenders (Post & Courier).
- Louisville City FC blanks Charleston Battery, 1-0 (Post & Courier).
- Band of Horses’ Ben Bridwell on the new record, touring and the Charleston scene (Post & Courier).
Events1 day ago
Homegrown Holiday Bazaar Scheduled for December 3rd
The ninth annual Homegrown Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at Johns Island County Park (2662 Mullet...
Events1 day ago
2nd Annual “Get it Out the Mud” Oyster Roast Taking Place on December 11th
Events2 days ago
Latina Bazaar Market Announces Several Upcoming Events
Events3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events4 days ago
Kenny Chesney to Perform at Credit One Stadium in May 2023 with Kelsea Ballerini
Charity4 days ago
Big Brothers Big Sisters to Host BIG Lowcountry Boil on December 3rd
Events4 days ago
City of Charleston Announces Upcoming Holiday Events