TOP HURRICANE MATTHEW STORIES
- LIVE UPDATES: Matthew stronger, hurricane warning area expands (ABC News 4).
- Haley: Storm surge, dams, people who don’t evacuate among concerns for Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- The Latest: Obama declares emergency in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Mayor: ‘We’re asking everyone to please, leave town’ (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant police stepping up patrols in response to social media posts (ABC News 4).
- Troopers open some exits from reversed lanes of I-26 (Post & Courier).
- Charleston, Georgetown ports to close Friday in preparation of hurricane conditions (Post & Courier).
- Limited air service Friday at Charleston International Airport (Live 5 News).
- Storm Team 2 Daily Forecast (News 2).
- Dorchester County providing sandbags, transportation to shelters (Post & Courier).
OTHER TOP STORIES
- Solicitor files petition to charge Townville Elementary shooting suspect as adult (Live 5 News).
- Pilot error to blame in 2014 Mount Pleasant plane crash that killed instructor, student (ABC News 4).
- Motorcyclist killed in late night wreck (ABC News 4).
MISC HURRICANE STORIES
- Pawleys Island residents who refuse to leave asked by police to sign waiver (News 2).
- Reinforced Battery wall will be tested by Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- LIST: Midlands shelters and pet-friendly lodging (Live 5 News).
- Floyd fiasco spurred better I-26 evacuation plan (Post & Courier).
- Power & water companies prepared ahead of Matthew (Live 5 News).
- Evacu-shaming (Carolina Life in Bloom).
- Some Charleston business owners say evacuation call may have been premature (Charleston City Paper).
- Some Sullivan’s Island residents not concerned about Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Anticipating hurricane, businesses in Georgetown tourist district boarding up (Live 5 News).
- People pack into tri-county shelters, with 500 camped out at North Charleston High (Post & Courier).
- People wait for hours for sandbags in Georgetown (News 2).
- Video shows home on platforms as SI braces for Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Publix foundation donates $1M to Matthew relief effort (Post & Courier).
- Bride has ‘perfect’ wedding ahead of storm surge from Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Political football: USC-UGA game goes on Sunday over Haley’s objections (Post & Courier).
- Couch Potato: Gators-LSU call game; watch the rest in a safe place (Live 5 News).
- Sources: ACC nearing deal to play women’s basketball tournament at Coastal Carolina (The Herald Sun).
- Charleston Named the “Worst City for Cyclists” (HCS).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks