Chef Sean Brock’s updated restaurant is currently selling tickets for the first month of service online. It’ll cost you $125 per person (and an additional $85 if you want wine pairings) for that evening’s tasting menu. Click here to book your seating.
McCrady’s will be open Wednesday through Sunday with all seatings starting at 6 pm.
For more details, read the FAQ’s below. These were provided by a representative from the restaurant:
- Do you have a dress code? No, come as you are.
- What is the largest party size you are able to accommodate? We accept parties of 1, 2, or 4. If you have a group larger than 4, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further options.
- Can you order a la carte? We only offer a tasting menu at McCrady’s.
- Is it required to purchase wine/non-alcoholic pairings ahead of time, or can you decide at the time of your experience? While we encourage you to pre-select if you would like the pairings, you can certainly decide upon arrival for your experience. Although, non-alcoholic pairings require 48 hours notice.
- What are your hours of operation? We are open Wednesday-Sunday with one seating at 6pm.
- How much is the tasting menu per person? $125 per person, plus tax and gratuity (and an additional supplements).
- How much are the wine pairings per person? $85 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- Do you offer non-alcoholic pairings? If so, how much per person? Yes, they are $50 per person plus tax and gratuity.
- How far out in advance can we book our experience? On the first of each month, we release the following month.
- Do you offer a children’s menu? We do not, but all children are welcome to enjoy the same menu as you.
- Are you able to accommodate allergies? Please email email@example.com at least 48 hours ahead of time with your allergy requests. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate vegans at this time.
- Are you able to accommodate vegetarians? Y es, with a 48 hour notice.
- Are you able to accept walk-ins?
- What does my booking include? Your booking includes our tasting menu, any additional pairings you have selected plus tax and gratuity.
- How long will you hold my booking, should I be running late? All guests will be seated simultaneously, the experience beings PROMPTLY at the booked time. Unfortunately, if you are late your total number of courses may be limited.
- How do I reach someone if I have any questions? You are able to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Are you able to accommodate single diners?
- Do you offer valet parking? We do not. There are metered spaces on the surrounding streets which are free after 6pm, additionally there is paid parking lot just south of our restaurant off of East Bay Street and a parking garage located off Prioleau Street (across the street from McCrady’s).
- How much time should I allow for my experience? You should expect to dine with us for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Do you allow guests to bring in their own bottle of wine? If so, is there a corkage charge? You are able to bring in your own bottle of wine for a charge of $50 per 750ml. Limit one 750ml bottle per booking. We kindly ask that you don’t bring in something that is on our wine list. Our wine list can be found at mccradysrestaurant.com
- Can I take photos in the restaurant? While we do allow patrons to take photographs, we DO NOT allow flash photography so as to preserve the intimacy of the space for all of our guests. We ask that you please silence your phone and keep your phones and cameras off your table and the kitchen counter during your meal.
- Can I get a refund once purchased? Can I exchange my booking for a different night? Just like a sporting event, concert, or theater ticket all sales are final. Exceptions may be made at the restaurant’s discretion; however, bookings of all types are always transferable. You can review all your confirmed bookings and/or transfer your bookings from your Tock profile
- Can I give my booking away or sell it? The booking is completely transferable. However, selling bookings for greater than face value may be illegal in your area. Anyone who purchases a booking from another patron should take care to be sure that the beverage pairing options are as claimed by requesting both an email confirmation from us as well as a printed receipt from the seller. Any bookings purchased on the secondary market are at the purchaser’s risk. We will not be held responsible for forgeries or misrepresentations. Bookings are transferable, but we strongly encourage anyone considering buying bookings from any other source to refrain from doing so without confirmation from us. To transfer a booking, go to the “My Account” area using the upper right navigation pane and select “Your Bookings”. Each booking has a transfer button next to it.
- I already have a Tock account and want to see my existing bookings, what do I do? You will need to login to your account by clicking on the upper right navigation pane. Enter the email for your existing account and you will receive a confirmation code to verify your account.
- Will I be able to see my previous purchases? Yes, all bookings purchased (used and unused) will be in your account. If you do not see your bookings, please confirm that the email you used to purchase the booking is the same.
- Why do I get charged when adding a credit card? Adding a credit card may require a small test charge to validate your account. Don’t worry, this is just a test and the charge will disappear from your statement.
Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town to Play Credit One Stadium with The Cadillac Three
Country superstars Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town will perform at the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo Car...