The guests will collobrate with Chef Reid Henninger on a menu featuring:
- Southern snacks from the Birds & Bubbles menu
- Chicken liver mousse, steak tartare, and deviled eggs
- Edmund’s Oast fried chicken with watermelon salad, local honey, smoked oyster mushroom hoppin’ john, cheddar sausage gratin with stewed cabbage, and an Asian pear waldorf salad
- Braised chicken and Anson Mills Carolina Gold rice grits
- Roasted duck breast with dirty farro and baby mustard greens by Birds & Bubbles
- Benne seed tartlet and concord grape pie
Champagnes from Vilmart & Cie and Marc Hebrart will be paired with the dishes.
Tickets are $75 per person plus tax and gratuity and can be purchased here.
The event is a part of Edmund’s Oast’s “Vote Champagne” campaign, which was created to help patrons learn about (and drink more) champagne during the election season. You can learn more here.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks