The guests will collobrate with Chef Reid Henninger on a menu featuring:
- Southern snacks from the Birds & Bubbles menu
- Chicken liver mousse, steak tartare, and deviled eggs
- Edmund’s Oast fried chicken with watermelon salad, local honey, smoked oyster mushroom hoppin’ john, cheddar sausage gratin with stewed cabbage, and an Asian pear waldorf salad
- Braised chicken and Anson Mills Carolina Gold rice grits
- Roasted duck breast with dirty farro and baby mustard greens by Birds & Bubbles
- Benne seed tartlet and concord grape pie
Champagnes from Vilmart & Cie and Marc Hebrart will be paired with the dishes.
Tickets are $75 per person plus tax and gratuity and can be purchased here.
The event is a part of Edmund’s Oast’s “Vote Champagne” campaign, which was created to help patrons learn about (and drink more) champagne during the election season. You can learn more here.
Colour of Music Festival Returns to Charleston from February 2nd to 5th
The Colour of Music Festival, which highlights musicians and composers of color, will host a Chamber Music Series in Charleston...