- Charlotte Protest Turns Violent as Police Fire Tear Gas at Bottle-Throwing Protesters (ABC News).
- Sangaree homicide suspect found, arrested in Georgia (ABC News 4).
- Commuters alarmed by clown on Ravenel Bridge (ABC News 4).
- In ‘serious’ Michael Slager case, deputies will deliver jury summonses, ‘gain compliance’ (Post & Courier).
- Activists call for action over local murder rate (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston hosts race relation forum (Live 5 News).
- You Could Win Taco Boy’s Halloween Jackpot! (HCS).
- Is Charleston the future of barbecue? (Charleston City Paper).
- City’s first farmers market in West Ashley draws a crowd (Post & Courier).
- Join a Culinary Evolution With Jason Stanhope (Eater Charleston).
- Vivian Howard Brings Pepsi and Peanut Ice Cream Floats to Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Upping nutrition at food banks no piece of cake (Post & Courier).
- Air Casebier’s Feast Provisions is an IOP takeout hit (Charleston City Paper).
- Tickets for interesting Wine + Food events are still available for buyers (Post & Courier).
- New Ashley Lanes Tavern bowls eaters over with burger size (Post & Courier).
- Shrimp, Grits, And No Regrets (Yelp Charleston).
- Ghost Monkey’s lemon-basil brew will stay around into fall (Post & Courier).
- Two Sea Turtles Being Released on Thursday (HCS).
- Charleston Marathon surprise teachers with grants for arts programs (News 2).
- The Beach Boys Bring Good Vibrations to Charleston this January (HCS).
- SUSTO featured on NPR’s ‘Nine Artists to Watch for at the AmericanaFest 2016’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Charges dismissed against former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd (Post & Courier).
- Review: PURE Theater’s ‘The Christians’ mines the depths of modern belief systems (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston’s Jump Castle Riot breaks age and sound barriers (Charleston City Paper).
- Hannibal Buress cancels Gaillard show (Charleston City Paper).
- Call for art submissions: ArtFields, The Southern, and North Charleston City Gallery (Charleston City Paper).
- Jamea Richmond-Edwards’ art tackles the war on drugs (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County School Board candidates discuss district woes at public forum (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County Council votes to use half cent sales tax funds for I-526 completion permitting process (Live 5 News).
- Charleston zoning board OKs hotel plan for ports office site (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Council calls for further study of West Ashley bike lane (Charleston City Paper).
- Statehouse probe result of ‘Lost Trust’ ethics reform (Post & Courier).
- Report: MUSC contributes billions to local economy (Post & Courier).
- If Charleston doesn’t get real about social diversity it’s going to feel a world of pain (Charleston City Paper).
- Missing man with mental disabilities, Parkinson’s found safe (News 2).
- Registration open for 2016 African-American Tourism Conference (Charleston City Paper).
- An Octopus Found Its Way To Folly! Here Are 7 Things To Know About These Eight-Armed Creatures (Folly Beach).
- IN PHOTOS: Hurricane Hugo, Sept. 21-22, 1989 (The State).
- Johns Island man arrested following shooting in Berkeley County (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Meteorologist Josh Marthers (HCS).
- Google’s water demands “a threat to public health and safety” says Mt P Councilman (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant doctor opens sleep center with in-home testing (CRBJ BizWire).
- Person of interest sought in stolen lawn equipment (Live 5 News).
- News 2 I-Team: Homeowners lose thousands due to Mt. Pleasant builder (News 2).
- Fuel in Motion fitness center opens in Mount Pleasant (CRBJ BizWire).
- ECPI building in North Charleston evacuated due to possible gas leak (Live 5 News).
- The City Paper is moving to holier ground (Charleston City Paper).
Events7 hours ago
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass
The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina will host its third Oysters on the Point event of the season on Saturday,...
Events11 hours ago
Forte Jazz Lounge Announces Special Valentine-Themed Concerts
Art15 hours ago
New Virtual Exhibition – Alison Underwood: Love Bites – Coming to Landing Contemporary Art
Events1 day ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Art1 day ago
Redux Presents: “Studio Union: An Art Junction”
Events1 day ago
Gaillard Center and Charleston Symphony Announce ABBA the Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
Events1 day ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th