- Ladson crash involved school bus, three children received ‘minor’ injuries (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office looking for missing 21-year-old (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County, SIB have ‘compromise plan’ for I-526, council chairman says (ABC News 4).
- Fake DD2 Facebook posts claim school is canceled, district investigating (Live 5 News).
- Season Four of “Southern Charm” is a Go (HCS).
- Parlor Deluxe Closes Up Shop (HCS).
- The Shrimp on the Barbie Shrimp Throwdown Debuts on 10/1 (HCS).
- Mex 1 Coastal Cantina Unlocks Doors on Second Location (Eater Charleston).
- Now you can drink Edmund’s Oast beers at home (Charleston City Paper).
- Beech Opens With Yogi Bowls, Guava Jam Bagels, and More (Eater Charleston).
- Tour Bright and Sunny Juice Bar Beech (Eater Charleston).
- Chef Vivian Howard will visit Charleston Oct. 18 for a book signing (Charleston City Paper).
- Critics Praise Henrietta’s, Caution Against Steak (Eater Charleston).
- One server’s argument for instituting a 20 percent service charge (Charleston City Paper).
- Big Billy’s Burger Joint will host a Holy City Brewing Beer Dinner (HCS).
- Brown Water Brings Famed Pitmasters to Party (Eater Charleston).
- Shaping South Carolina’s beer laws to fit an evolving industry (Charleston City Paper).
- Local chef puts Southern spin on hibachi (Post & Courier).
- Nine questions for Lagunitas (Charleston City Paper).
- Lagunitas’ possible Southend Brewery remodel not a good look to some event space renters (Charleston City Paper).
- Sean Brock’s Husk Nashville Closed Following Electrical Fire (Eater Charleston).
- Fundraiser celebrates Park Circle dining scene (Post & Courier).
- Breweries keep it local with labels designed by Charleston artists (Charleston City Paper).
- 2016 City Paper Music Awards: Nominate your favorite local musicians now! (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Southern football players sound off about reported suspensions (Charleston City Paper).
- Alum Finds His Lane in Bowling Alley (CofC).
- 15th Annual Harvest Festival Set for November on Johns Island (HCS).
- Terrace Theater to show ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week’ this week (Charleston City Paper).
- Down Syndrome Association’s 13th Buddy Walk Set for 10/2 (HCS).
- Wando’s OrTre Smith commits to University of South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- A Night for the Children Gala Scheduled for 9/15 (HCS).
- Avian Conservation Center to Host “Wild at Wingswood 2016” Gala (HCS).
- End Of Summer Bucket List (Yelp Charleston).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mayor John and Sandy Tecklenburg (HCS).
- SCPA: Deepening needed for ‘modern harbor’ (ABC News 4).
- Votes to authorize Charleston Harbor dredging could come Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Bill would make site where Civil War began a national park (Live 5 News).
- Gov. Nikki Haley: MUSC board members should repay expenses (Post & Courier).
- U.S. Rep. Mark Sanford is not a Buddhist (Post & Courier).
- Mosquito abatement scheduled for Wednesday in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- Report: Graham stonewalling White House aid package to Israel, favoring larger sum (Post & Courier).
- Clergy want ‘moral issues’ to be front and center in 2016 (Post & Courier).
- Crime in Goose Creek neighborhood has business owners, residents rattled (ABC News 4).
- Temporary lane closures scheduled for I-526 (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Lewis Smith (HCS).
- Plastics maker sought ‘lunch-and-learn’ meeting with Folly Council before precedent-setting vote (Post & Courier).
- Police investigating attempted sex assault at Clemson University (News 2).
- NEVER FORGET: People from across the nation gathered for 9/11 walk across Ravenel (ABC News 4).
- A Heartfelt Tribute From Folly Beach (Folly Beach).
- How unsecured vehicles contribute to Charleston’s gun thefts (Charleston City Paper).
- Even with Uber on board, drunk driving remains a threat locally (Post & Courier).
- Charge for handicap parking at airport, merging of rental car parking up for board vote (ABC News 4).
- W. Ashley road back open after cleaning solution spill (Live 5 News).
- 2-year-old found riding battery-operated car on street early Sunday morning (News 2).
Events7 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...
Events17 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Art19 hours ago
Upcoming Grand Bohemian Exhibition to Benefit Sober Living Homes
Events1 day ago
Warrior Surf Foundation Partners with Charleston Real Producers for Veteran Surf Lessons and Cocktail Hour
Events3 days ago
Nighttime at the Museum Returns to The Charleston Museum
Events4 days ago
Memorial SUNday Beachfront Block Party Being Held on Folly Beach this Weekend
Art4 days ago
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by The Upcountry Fiber Artists