The Charleston County Parks are once again hosting the Harvest Festival at the Mullet Hall Equestrian Center. The 15th annual event will be held on Saturday, November 5th from 11 am until 5 pm.
This year’s festival includes:
- Live bluegrass music from five local bands
- Roger Bellow and the Drifting Troubadours
- Blue Plantation
- Yeehaw Junction
- The Southern Flavor Bluegrass Band
- Boss Hawg
- Roasted and boiled peanuts
- Kettle korn
- Traditional festival fare
- Cold beverages
- Crafters’ market
- Children’s activities
- Hay rides
- A stick pony corral
- Pumpkin decorating
- Penny diving
- Equestrian demonstrations
- Youth Archery Turkey Day Shoot (turkeys will not be harmed in this competition)
- Harvest Festival Weekend Trail Ride
Admission is $8 per person. Kids 12 and under and CCPRC Gold Pass holders get free admission. For more information, call 843-795-4386 or visit Charleston County Parks online.
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...