The dinner will feature a reception, three dishes and a dessert prepared by Chef Chris Sims. Every course will be paired with Holy City Brewing’s craft beers.
The Beer Dinner menu will include:
- Assorted Snacks: Homemade Pretzels with Chipotle Raspberry Mustard/ Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip with Pita Chips/ Assorted Homemade Pickled Vegetables
- Paired Beer: Washout Wheat
- Casco Viejo/ Jerk Shrimp Taco with Shredded Cabbage, Mango Jalapeno Salsa , Cheddar-Jack Cheese, and Chipotle Crema
- Paired Beer: Casco Viejo
- 3 Gates Patty Melt served on Marble Rye Bread from Saffron Bakery, Grilled Mushrooms and Onions, Swiss Cheese, and Homemade 1000 Island Dressing
- Paired Beer: Paradise IPA
- Blackened Duck Slider with Mixed Greens, Roma Tomato, Basil Aioli, and Truffle Parmesan Fingerling Potato
- Paired Beer: Midnight Oscar
- Espresso Peanut Butter Beer Milk Shake with Chocolate Covered Bacon Strip
- Paired Beer: Pluff Mud Porter
In addition, attendees will be treated to live music from Kevin Church, raffles, and a gift package featuring a koozie, a Holy City Brewing pint glass, and a $10 gift card to Big Billy’s Burger Joint.
Tickets for the Beer Dinner are $35 for individual tickets and $60 for a pair of tickets, which can be purchased here.
For more information about Big Billy’s Burger Joint and the Holy City Brewing Beer Dinner, visit BigBillysBurgerJoint.com.
Charleston County Parks Debuts 5K Trail Race Series
Charleston County Parks today introduced a 5K trail race series that will be held at Caw Caw Interpretive Center, Johns...