- Charleston Police Department issues body cameras to all patrol officers and supervisors (ABC News 4).
- Judge sets jury selection, trial date in Dylann Roof state trial (Live 5 News).
- Next bad drought could cripple state, region (Post & Courier).
- SC Officer Who Killed Unarmed Teen Fired 13 Months Later (ABC News).
- Charleston mayor announces plan for soon-to-close Meeting Street Bi-Lo site (ABC News 4).
- New video shows pack of coyotes on Sullivan’s Island Saturday morning (ABC News 4).
- Holy City Sinner Featured in USA TODAY (USA TODAY).
- Upcoming Charleston Restaurant Openings (HCS).
- IN: Rodney Scott, Pizza King, Nacha Mama; OUT: Dell’z Deli, Menkoi Ramen (HCS).
- Charleston losing more than a store with Bi-Lo’s departure (Post & Courier).
- Sean Brock and Revelry Brewing Release Heritage Grain Malt Liquor (Eater Charleston).
- Mike Lata Leads Charleston’s Seafood Revolution (Gear Patrol).
- Macintosh Celebrates 5th Anniversary with Trio of Events (HCS).
- Farmers & Exchange Looking More Like a Restaurant (Eater Charleston).
- The Glass Onion to Raise Money for Local Charity “Birthdays for All” (HCS).
- Who else is obsessed with Short Grain’s signature rice bowl? (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Tabbed as 3rd Best U.S. City for Shopping (HCS).
- Local Running Group Trots to “Beer Runners” at the Music Hall (HCS).
- Sixth Party for the Parks Fundraiser Goes Under the Big Top (HCS).
- TEDxCharleston To Offer Live Stream of 2016 Event (HCS).
- Meet the Southern Christian Comic Making a Living Playing Muslim Festivals (Vice).
- Former Clemson QB Tajh Boyd arrested for assault and battery (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Southern ground game overpowers Kentucky St 57-7 (ABC News 4).
- Stephane Wrembel, jazz guitarist, to play two Charleston gigs (Post & Courier).
- No. 2 Clemson, Watson survive 19-13 scare against Auburn (ABC News 4).
- Citadel: Johnson Hagood Stadium visitors’ side will remain up, for now (Post & Courier).
- Folly poised to be first to ban polystyrene coolers, cups from beach (Post & Courier).
- 2018 governor’s race starts to loom large after November. So who’s going to run? (Post & Courier).
- Welcome center sales pitch raising complaints from Charleston visitors (Post & Courier).
- Son slain in drug deal, Elizabeth Moffly turns to campaigning (Post & Courier).
- As nation ponders community policing, Scott and Gowdy hope S.C. can engage in the debate (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County looking for storm shelter for people and pets (Post & Courier).
- Mosquito control spraying throughout Charleston Co. starting Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- Abroad or at home, members of S.C. congressional delegation stay busy this summer (Post & Courier).
- Underprivileged’s access to care tops list of tri-county area’s biggest health issues (Post & Courier).
- Trump leads in South Carolina, according to two new polls (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant eyes cruise ship passengers as an economic boost to town (Post & Courier).
- Meet Roads, the donkey born out of the Statehouse roads debate (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dr. Barbara Holmes (HCS).
- Mount Pleasant Town Hall complex on track for mid-2017 opening (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Apprenticeship Initiative workshop June 29 at Trident Tech (CRBJ BizWire).
- Family hopes to honor good Samaritan killed in storm through hockey scholarship (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County teen dies in ATV accident (Live 5 News).
- Folly Beach restaurants, bars thank Hermine for business boom on Labor Day weekend (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley Co. Sheriff’s Office investigation after 1 person shot in Goose Creek (Live 5 News).
- VIDEO: Juvenile ‘severely injured’ in shooting at Carowinds (ABC News 4).
- Parents file suit claiming Johns Island day care negligence led to child’s injuries (Post & Courier).
- Teen killed in Johns Island crash identified (ABC News 4).
- Police search for suspect in convenience store armed robbery (News 2).
- Goose Creek officials warn of telephone scams (Live 5 News).
- Business under fire for “clown free homes” Facebook post (News 2).
Events8 hours ago
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass
The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina will host its third Oysters on the Point event of the season on Saturday,...
Events12 hours ago
Forte Jazz Lounge Announces Special Valentine-Themed Concerts
Art16 hours ago
New Virtual Exhibition – Alison Underwood: Love Bites – Coming to Landing Contemporary Art
Events1 day ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Art1 day ago
Redux Presents: “Studio Union: An Art Junction”
Events1 day ago
Gaillard Center and Charleston Symphony Announce ABBA the Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
Events1 day ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th