For $10 per person, attendees can enjoy smalls bites and a cocktail tasting featuring three drinks by Dixie Southern Vodka including:
- The Ascot (a southern twist on a pimms cup)
- Cucumber infused Dixie Southern Vodka, Dixie Citrus, Pimms, Blenheim’s Spicy Ginger Ale
- Served over ice, garnished with apple slice, orange slice, lemon wheel, fresh mint
- Pama Don’t Preach
- Dixie Black Pepper Vodka, Triple Sec, Pama, Fresh Citrus, Agave Nectar
- Served up, garnished with dehydrated blood orange wheel
- Barrel Aged Manhattan
- Chicken Cock Bootlegger Rye, German Amaro, Fee Brothers Orange bitters
Tastings will be held from 5:30-7:30p.m. $5 of every ticket will benefit Birthday for AllAttendees can also bring new toys for kids to the event. The organization is in need of gifts for kids ages 1-21 (the 18-21 are special needs). The majority of donations they receive are for younger kids so they are most in need of things for 12-18 year olds (lotions, craft kits, jewelry kits, axe produces, pokemon cards, etc.)
Tickets can now be purchased in advance here or at the door.
City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs announces “Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition”
Press Release The City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs presents Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition, on view through January 29th, 2023...