You could argue that the Charleston restaurant industry is always difficult to keep up with, but last week seemed more hectic than normal. Not only were there numerous announcements made, but a few of them were headliner-grabbers.
Here’s a quick recap of last week’s news:
- Revered Hemingway pitmaster Rodney Scott announced that he will open a BBQ spot 1011 King Street (the former home of Chick’s Fry House).
- You can get more info from the Post & Courier here.
- You can also read this interview Scott did with Garden & Gun
- After some remodeling and a change in management, Broad Street staple Blind Tiger reopened its doors last Thursday.
- Eater Charleston has the news here.
- After almost a year on King Street, Dell’z Deli is out at the location next to Midtown Bar & Grill. It’s being replaced by Pizza King.
- Eater Charleston had the scoop here.
- Nacha Mama’s Taqueria will open its second location at the former home of Garcia’s Tortilla House (100 Spring Street).
- Details from Eater Charleston are here.
- Menkoi Ramen House, which was located at 41 George Street, closed after two years in business.
- For more info, visit Eater Charleston here.
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
On August 7th, Miller Gallery will be celebrating the opening of Unbroken. Two local artists working in different mediums have...
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks