Attendees, who are highly encouraged to dress in 1990s-inspired gear, can expect the following:
- A signature bar crawl cup
- Drink specials at numerous bars
- 90’s music at participating establishments
Participating bars include:
- Carolina Ale House – Charleston (Registration 2-6pm)
- Mynt Charleston (opens at 4pm)
- Burns Alley Tavern
- Boone’s Bar
- Crooked Crown
- Republic Garden & Lounge
- and more to be announced
Tickets can be purchased here.
Inaugural Holy City Homegrown Festival Featuring Local Musicians, Beer, and Bourbon Set for July 16th
On Saturday, July 6th, Holy City Brewing will host the inaugural Holy City “Homegrown” Beer Festival presented by the brewery,...