- T&L: Charleston is the Best U.S. City for Culture (HCS).
- Feds: ‘Self-radicalized’ before attack, Dylann Roof penned another manifesto in jail (Post & Courier).
- Manatee death reported in Awendaw; Officials discussing protection efforts (ABC News 4).
- Officials: West Nile found on Joint Base Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Slager defense wants solicitor to provide character evidence before October trial (ABC News 4).
- Insurer to pay $380,000 to settle Taser lawsuit against North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Community raises more than $3,000 for local, independent video journalist (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Restaurant Week Returns Next Month (HCS).
- Alton Brown Visits Charleston, Eats All the Things (Eater Charleston).
- The Original King Street Grille is Closing on 8/28 (HCS).
- Pig Roast & Bourbon Sip Returns in November (HCS).
- Pawpaw Exposes Fried Chicken Recipe Testing (Eater Charleston).
- PHOTOS: See what you missed at the inaugural Charleston Margarita Festival (Charleston City Paper).
- Could Carolina Gold be the answer to West Africa’s rice woes? (Post & Courier).
- Big Billy’s Burger Joint & The Noisy Oyster Launch “Big, Noisy Family” Loyalty Program (HCS).
- Immortal Lobster competes for breakfast sandwich supremacy (Charleston City Paper).
- BevCon speaker calls for better tea in restaurants (Post & Courier).
- Five Finger Death Punch and Shinedown Tour Stops at Coliseum (HCS).
- TONIGHT: Trump and Clinton face off in RiverDogs’ ‘Bobblection’ (Charleston City Paper).
- CSO’s Yuriy Bekker and Andrew Armstrong CD Release Event Scheduled for 8/31 (HCS).
- Southern Women’s Show to Visit Lowcountry for the First Time (HCS).
- ‘Do or Die’ exhibit at Halsey showcases new work by Fahamu Pecou (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston police advisory commission faces hurdles (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek High teacher arrested for relationship with student (News 2).
- Patients seek out-of-state abortions following new ban in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Even Mt. Pleasant’s newer residents protest development, as focus shifts to north end of town (Post & Courier).
- Meeting to focus on preventing Ravenel Bridge jumpers (Post & Courier).
- Charleston board to consider plans for new Market St. hotel (Post & Courier).
- Latta police chief, candidate for Dillon County sheriff, temporarily suspended from job (ABC News 4).
- Black and white South Carolinians’ opinions split on police in schools (Post & Courier).
- More than 4k customers without power on Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns Island (Live 5 News).
- Vigil scheduled Wednesday for man fatally shot at James Island playground (News 2).
- Charleston area advocates, leaders seek community support in walk against domestic violence (Post & Courier).
- Parking for Dummies: Do’s and Don’ts for leaving your car downtown (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Andy Savage (HCS).
- SeaPak donated $10,000 to save the Morris Island Lighthouse — and you can help, too (Folly Beach).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dustin Waters (HCS).
- Investigation continues for teen fatally shot at Goose Creek party (News 2).
- Resort on Charleston barrier island plans new hotel (Post & Courier).
- SC Bar, Live 5 News holding ‘Ask-a-Lawyer’ phone bank (Live 5 News).
- Missing SC teen found safe, back home with family (News 2).
- Arrest warrant: Mother put newborn in refrigerator for hours, killing him (Live 5 News).
- Summerville woman charged with sexually assaulting 13-year-old girl in Pennsylvania (Post & Courier).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks