- Incident at Kings Auto ends with double stabbing, attempted murder charges (ABC News 4).
- Teen killed in JI park shooting described as ‘polite and respectful’ (ABC News 4).
- Friends remember Chadwick Garrett, who police say was shot to death over $20 (Post & Courier).
- Under 18 at Northwoods Mall? During some hours you’ll need an adult (ABC News 4).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- Celebrate Holy City Sinner’s 5th Anniversary on 8/25 & 8/26 (HCS).
- Federal judge puts Slager, Police Benevolent Association trial on schedule for September (ABC News 4).
- King Street Grille Shutters Namesake Store This Month (Eater Charleston).
- Little Jack’s on Southern Living’s best new restaurants list (Post & Courier).
- Avila opening on Calhoun Street (Post & Courier).
- Southern Season may also close Market Street ‘Taste’ store (Charleston City Paper).
- Active Charleston Beer Week ahead (Post & Courier).
- Bohemian Bull Hosts “Heroes Night” this Saturday (HCS).
- Chef Nico Romo Drops Hints On New Place (Eater Charleston).
- Old Village Post House Inn Hosts 5-Course Crab Dinner (HCS).
- BevCon Visitors’ Guide to Dining in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Bar Takeovers, Beer Week, and Rooftops at Revelry (Eater Charleston).
- Forrest Parker now chef de cuisine at Drawing Room (Post & Courier).
- Needtobreathe brings ‘Something Beautiful’ to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Boone Hall Fright Nights canceled for 2016 (Charleston City Paper).
- Goo Goo Dolls to Play the North Charleston PAC in November (HCS).
- Rusted Root Returns to the Music Hall in October (HCS).
- DMX, Trick Daddy, Juvenile, Trina & More to Play the Coliseum (HCS).
- Local businesses feel effects of Rio Olympics (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina Aquarium Lego animal exhibit opens (Post & Courier).
- Melissa Etheridge’s Holiday Trio Brings Cheer to the Music Hall this December (HCS).
- Creative Mornings gets weird with John Park and Marcus Amaker (Charleston City Paper).
- Goose Creek’s Justin Smoak among nine seleted to USC Athletic Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Vic Rawl (HCS).
- SC jobless rate falls to lowest figure since 2001 (Live 5 News).
- New effort aims to name upper peninsula’s east side (Charleston City Paper).
- Local Red Cross workers helping flood victims in Louisiana (ABC News 4).
- Investigators continue search for W. Ashley bank robber (Live 5 News).
- Ongoing recovery from historic floods will take years (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant standoff ends peacefully (News 2).
- Emergency crews battle house fire on Daniel Island (Live 5 News).
- Not-so-icy blast on way to ease summer swelter (Post & Courier).
- 100 pounds of banned items confiscated each month at Charleston airport (ABC News 4).
- Man considered armed and dangerous still wanted after manhunt in Conway (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Leyla Gulen (HCS).
- Truck burned, items stolen from several cars; Kiawah man charged (ABC News 4).
- Homeowners Association threatens to take dog from woman’s home (News 2).
- Officials say woman living in rat-infested apartment must take it up with landlord (ABC News 4).
- Report: Busted brake light, smell of marijuana led to ‘crack’ bust (ABC News 4).
Events3 hours ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...
Events5 hours ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Events5 hours ago
2022 Moms’ Run Resumes In-Person 5K at New Location
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events5 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend