- Teens accused of murdering man who helped them to remain behind bars after bond hearing (Post & Courier).
- Police reports give glimpse of final hours of hit and run victim, but questions remain (Live 5 News).
- NCPD searching for missing pregnant woman (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry Olympian Raven Saunders returning home (Live 5 News).
- Former deputy gets year and a day for illegal gun sales (Live 5 News).
- Bowl For A Cure: Holy City Sinner Fundraising Event for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (Facebook).
- Donate if you can’t make it! (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation).
- Edmund’s Oast gives customers a way to show kitchen staff some love (Charleston City Paper).
- Wine + Food Festival’s 2017 Ticket Launch Party Aims to be a Hit (HCS).
- Chef Brannon Florie Drops Surprise Raw Bar on Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- New BevCon event brings renowned bartenders to Charleston for two nights of “takeovers” (Post & Courier).
- Signs of Life at Upcoming Taco Spot Pancito & Lefty (Eater Charleston).
- New bar brings sporting life to the Market district (Post & Courier).
- Burgers, Beer, & Bowling: Ashley Lanes Tavern Hosts Grand Opening on Friday (HCS).
- Nigel’s Good Food opens second location in Ladson (Charleston City Paper).
- Watch: Sean Brock Learns the Art of Senegalese Smoked and Fermented Fish (Eater Charleston).
- Craft Sandwiches Available on James Island This Month (Eater Charleston).
- Find Devil Crabs and Red Rice on Strawberry Lane (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry Wine And Beer Festival Celebrates 10th Year (The Island Connection).
- 12 Tater Tot Dishes to Devour in Charleston Right Now (Eater Charleston).
- German grocery chain sets sights on Charleston market (Post & Courier).
- Alison Piepmeier, CofC professor and writer, dies after long battle with brain cancer (Charleston City Paper).
- Drivin’ N’ Cryin’ Concert will be Filmed for “Live at CMH” Series (HCS).
- Folly River watering hole at odds with environmental regulators (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point First To Offer Shared Virtual Reality Program (HCS).
- SC Aquarium Offering Adult Learning Series (HCS).
- Camacho-Quinn eliminated in 100m hurdles semifinals (Live 5 News).
- 268-year-old Charleston Library Society becomes a cultural tour de force in 21st century (Post & Courier).
- Never seen half-rubber? Head to the Isle of Palms on Saturday (Post & Courier).
- Administrators, parents grappling with crowded Berkeley school buses (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston shutters illegal homeless shelter (Post & Courier).
- Online campaign raises money to buy Quintin Washington new equipment (Charleston City Paper).
- City of Charleston testing parking meters that take credit cards (Post & Courier).
- The Little Joe Riley College Student Guide (Charleston City Paper).
- James Island town council considering chicken ordinance (ABC News 4).
- Additional city regulations water down soft-closing proposal (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Edward Jones (HCS).
- Charleston councilman argues alleged voting violation should kill West Ashley bike lane vote (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston City Council defers approval of new hotel regulations (Charleston City Paper).
- Hotel boom off Charleston peninsula raises traffic concerns (Post & Courier).
- Upscale student apartments to spring from nearly $16M Charleston real estate deal (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Cindy Bohn Coats (HCS).
- CofC to begin allowing students to list gender identity on applications (Charleston City Paper).
- Community leaders questioning transparency of body camera footage (News 2).
- Charleston police: Two teens caught in the act while burglarizing St. Andrews Middle (ABC News 4).
- Eliza’s story: A family’s fight for a cure (ABC News 4).
- Lessons I learned from Alison Piepmeier (Charleston City Paper).
- Buying, Selling, or Both? Upscale Consignment Sale Set for October (HCS).
- Survey aimed at helping firefighters battle cancer (ABC News 4).
- Reward offered for info in Berkeley County gun shop heist (News 2).
- Groundbreaking held for $385M MUSC Children’s Hospital (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police searching for suspect after West Ashley bank robbed (ABC News 4).
- South Carolinians traveling out-of-state for medical marijuana (Live 5 News).
- 23 Lowcountry companies among nation’s fastest-growing, according to Inc. magazine (Post & Courier).
- 103-year old woman celebrates birthday with a beer (Live 5 News).
- Dead manatee recovered near Shem Creek, cause of death unclear (ABC News 4).
- Residents Rally to Save the Sunset Cay “Ship Store” (Folly Beach).
- Awaken Church to Honor First Responders on 9/11 (HCS).
- Tradd Street reopened after closure due to sink hole (Live 5 News).
- Officials: Video shows man’s tantrum in court (ABC News 4).
Events48 mins ago
Rockabillaque Festival Returning to Park Circle for 10th Anniversary
Vive Le Rock Productions is bringing their popular Rockabillaque Charleston event back for its 10th Anniversary from November 16th to...
Events3 hours ago
February’s Creative Mornings Event will Feature Nordic Cooking’s Louise Rakers
Events4 hours ago
Tom Jones to Perform at the North Charleston PAC in May
Events5 hours ago
Valentine’s Day 2023 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Events8 hours ago
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the State Museum with “Amore Under the Stars”
Events17 hours ago
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April
Charleston Wine + Food Festival23 hours ago
Nappy Roots to Headline Charleston Wine + Food’s “Hip Hops: The ReMix” Event