- In fight over legal fees, attorneys say enhanced Walter Scott video favors officer (Post & Courier).
- Another wrongful death suit in Charleston church shooting (ABC News 4).
- The scoop on one of the Holy City’s most prolific video journalists (Charleston City Paper).
- Support Quinton with a New Camera (GoFundMe).
- Concerns on the rise after incidents at assisted-living facilities (Post & Courier).
- How I attacked Charleston church shooting suspect in the shower (New York Post).
- Bonilla guilty in ‘Meet Me’ murder trial, given life sentence (ABC News 4).
- Mom shoots herself and her 3-year-old child (News 2).
- ACLU files lawsuit against Lowcountry law enforcement (ABC News 4).
- Raven Saunders in ‘Hulk’ mode for her Olympic moment Friday (Post & Courier).
- Guests of McCrady’s Tavern Show Off Soft Opening Food Porn (Eater Charleston).
- McCrady’s Tavern Opens Friday: Here’s What to Know (Eater Charleston).
- Dish Restaurant Guide (Charleston City Paper).
- Local Surfrider chapter to bring Ocean Friendly Restaurants initiative to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Fatty’s Beer Works Builds Permanent Home on Meeting Street (Eater Charleston).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Neighbors weigh benefits of new food truck park format (Post & Courier).
- Sol Using Kitchen Karma to Benefit Pattison’s Dream Academy (HCS).
- 60 Bull Cafe’s large sandwich menu is a welcome addition to Harleston Village (Charleston City Paper).
- Bianco’s pizza moves from Edisto to West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Weird ‘wiches (Charleston City Paper).
- Corn draws Josh Keeler back into the kitchen (Post & Courier).
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Isle Of Palms (Yelp Charleston).
- Burke High to host viewing party for Raven Saunders (Live 5 News).
- Six S.C. comedians come together for the second annual ‘LGBTLOL: A Night of Comedy’ event (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Home + Design Show: Fall Edition Scheduled (HCS).
- Local emcee says the Holy City scene needs more unity, support (Charleston City Paper).
- Bombadil takes a data-driven approach to songwriting (Charleston City Paper).
- Dorchester County Showdown kicks off Friday night (ABC News 4).
- Folly Beach City Council gives initial OK to plastic bag ban (Post & Courier).
- IOP issues boil water advisory (ABC News 4).
- Report: CCSD board member threatened to ‘expose’ district (ABC News 4).
- City leaders face state restrictions when it comes to requiring affordable housing (Charleston City Paper).
- Mount Pleasant police using drone to protect people, property (ABC News 4).
- MPPD kicks off 2nd Annual ‘Fill the Cruiser’ school supply drive (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: City of Charleston Councilman Marvin Wagner (HCS).
- Berkeley Co. deputies to hold active-shooter training (Live 5 News).
- Charleston deputies looking for suspect in Hollywood shooting (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Rev. Betty Deas Clark (HCS).
- Nearly 40 guns stolen from Coastal Firearms in Wando (ABC News 4).
- CARTA Commerce (RideCARTA).
- Planned Parenthood gunman with local ties still incompetent (ABC News 4).
- Comcast hosting career fair for new customer service center (Live 5 News).
Events1 hour ago
Charleston County Parks Debuts 5K Trail Race Series
Charleston County Parks today introduced a 5K trail race series that will be held at Caw Caw Interpretive Center, Johns...
Art3 hours ago
Wild Dunes Resort Announces New Artist in Residence at The Gallery at Sweetgrass
Events7 hours ago
Local Youth Organization Geared Toward Entrepreneurship to Host Fashion Show
Art20 hours ago
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Morgan Serreno East and Marie Carladous
Art1 day ago
Gibbes Museum of Art Announces Inaugural Week-long Visual Arts Festival
Events1 day ago
“Always…Patsy Cline” Comes to the Charleston Music Hall on May 5th
Events1 day ago
Charleston Jazz Orchestra Returns to Firefly Distillery