On Saturday, September 3rd, the Charleston Music Hall will debut “CMH Live,” a concert series celebrating local music. The first installment will include The Travelin’ Kine, Honeysmoke, and Dallas Baker & Friends.
Each band will play a 30-minute set consisting of their top 3 favorite original songs and a few covers of artists that inspire them. In addition, each show will have a unique host to lead the evening.
Here’s some background on each of the bands:
- The Travelin Kine
- 2014 and 2015 City Paper Americana Artist of the Year winners
- “Change in the Wind” was voted 2015 CPMA Song of the Year
- Releasing their first album in early 2016
- “Gypsy-Rock-Americana” group
- Recently released their first full-length studio album called Songs for the Sun and the Rain
- Dallas Baker & Friends
- Currently recording their next full length studio album
Tickets for the concert can be purchased here.
All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) Returning to North Charleston for 9th Annual Convention
The All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) is returning to North Charleston for its ninth annual 3-day convention from...