On Tuesday, Edmund’s Oast will host Fonta Flor, a North Carolina based brewery, in The Bower for a special beer menu. The tasting begins at 5:30 pm with brewmaster Todd Boera.
The featured beers include:
- Pulp Free (Clear and Juicy IPA)
- Broken English (Smoked English Mild)
- Dendritic Configurations (Local Grain Saison with Organic Grapefruit and Local Rosemary)
- From Scratch (Local Grain Saison with Foraged Alehoof, Tulip Poplar, Spruce Tips, and Green Black Walnuts)
- Beets, Rhymes and Life (Local Beet Saison)
In addition to the cold brews, Edmund’s chef Reid Henninger will be grilling bratwurst in the courtyard along with the regular menu items. Plus, The Bushels perform starting at 6pm.
Second Annual Car Show in Summerville Benefits Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia
The ARK of South Carolina announced that it will be hosting its second annual Car Show on Saturday, March 25th...