On Tuesday, Edmund’s Oast will host Fonta Flor, a North Carolina based brewery, in The Bower for a special beer menu. The tasting begins at 5:30 pm with brewmaster Todd Boera.
The featured beers include:
- Pulp Free (Clear and Juicy IPA)
- Broken English (Smoked English Mild)
- Dendritic Configurations (Local Grain Saison with Organic Grapefruit and Local Rosemary)
- From Scratch (Local Grain Saison with Foraged Alehoof, Tulip Poplar, Spruce Tips, and Green Black Walnuts)
- Beets, Rhymes and Life (Local Beet Saison)
In addition to the cold brews, Edmund’s chef Reid Henninger will be grilling bratwurst in the courtyard along with the regular menu items. Plus, The Bushels perform starting at 6pm.
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...