The event will feature mushroom dishes made by local chefs, local libations, live music, and more. The gathering will be casual and will be held both inside and outside the GrowFood warehouse.
- Ennio Vazquez – Blu Restaurant
- Chelsey Conrad – Butcher & Bee
- Travis Grimes – Husk
- Jared Rogers – Pawpaw
- Greg Garrison – Prohibition
- Russ Moore – Slightly North of Broad
- Vandy Vanderwarker – The Ordinary
- Robert Stehling – Hominy Grill
- Damon Wise and David Schuttenberg – Scarecrow and Co.
The business requests that all attendees park in the lots across the street from their 990 Morrison address. There will be a uniformed officer to guide you across the street.
Tickets for the gathering may be purchased here.
In addition, GrowFood Carolina and the Lowcountry Chapter of the South Carolina Plant Society will be hosting a free mushroom lecture with Tradd Cotter. It will be held at The Citadel’s Duckett Auditorium (room 101) from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. More information on the lecture can be found here.
2022 World Cup Watching Parties in Charleston
The FIFA World Cup, one of the globe’s biggest sporting events, is now underway in Qatar and many Charlestonians may...