Here’s a breakdown of the additions and updates:
- Citi Trends, “a value-priced retailer of urban fashion apparel for the entire family,” will open a nearly 18,000 square-foot store
- rue21, a clothing store, is opening an 8,000 square-foot store in the Belk wing
- Jewelry World is scheduled to open near the Belk Court in the fall
- American Deli, which offers food like hot wings and subs, just opened in the Food Court
- Pretzel Twister, a gourmet pretzel shop, is in the process of building a new kiosk in Center Court It should be open in early August
- Stores that were remodeled:
- Jimmy Jazz
- Kay Jewelers
- Lee Nails
For more information about the Citadel Mall and their new retailers, visit CitadelMall.net.
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...