On Sunday, August 28th, the community is invited to celebrate all things Jamaica at the South Carolina Reggae Jerk & Wine Festival at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. The event will run from noon until 7:30 pm.
Attendees will enjoy:
- JERK foods and other Jamaican dishes including Jamaican oxtails
- Complimentary jerk samples provided by Caribbean Rootz’ visiting chef
- Wine and cooking demonstrations presented by a Jamaican Chef
- Wine samples
- Complimentary wine glass
- Special pricing on featured wines at the retail tent
- Scenic video of Jamaican sites in the Magnolia theatre
- Meet and Greet with Tamara Christie from the Jamaica Tourist Board
- Hair Showcase by Paul Mitchell Hair School
- Dominoes tournament
- Jamaican Ludo game
- Live concert performances
- Arts and Craft gift options for purchase
- Complimentary tour of the Magnolia Garden.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Healthy Lifestyle Network. Representatives will also be collecting school supplies, soccer balls (sizes 3 & 4), shin guards, art & crafts, cotton fabric, and hand quilting thread.
Tickets are $25 if purchased in advance. Designated Drivers get in for $15. Tickets may be purchased here.
For more information, visit the official website.
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...