The Beach Club, a waterfront resort set to open at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina, should be completed in September. The property will feature 92 rooms, views of the harbor, and is already taking reservations online.
The Beach Club includes:
- Room featuring balconies overlooking the Charleston Harbor, bamboo floors, and custom furnishings
- Two heated pools and a pool deck with full-service private cabanas
- Easy access to the downtown are via water taxi or a complimentary resort trolley
- Activities including golf, yachting, sailing, bike trails, and inshore and offshore fishing
- Three on-site dining options
- Space for board retreats, executive meetings, etc.
For more information and reservations, visit The Beach Club website or call 843-856-0028.
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Southern Living today announced that the first-ever Illumination Charleston weekend, created in collaboration with Explore Charleston and Historic Charleston Foundation,...
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
What’s Happening this August at the Gibbes Museum of Art
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks