The Beach Club, a waterfront resort set to open at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina, should be completed in September. The property will feature 92 rooms, views of the harbor, and is already taking reservations online.
The Beach Club includes:
- Room featuring balconies overlooking the Charleston Harbor, bamboo floors, and custom furnishings
- Two heated pools and a pool deck with full-service private cabanas
- Easy access to the downtown are via water taxi or a complimentary resort trolley
- Activities including golf, yachting, sailing, bike trails, and inshore and offshore fishing
- Three on-site dining options
- Space for board retreats, executive meetings, etc.
For more information and reservations, visit The Beach Club website or call 843-856-0028.
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...