Slow Food Charleston Hosts 2nd Ark of Taste Dinner at The Bower
- David Bancroft, Acre Restaurant, Auburn, Alabama
- Tyler Brown, Southall Farms, Franklin, Tennessee
- John Currence, City Grocery, Oxford, Mississippi
- Reid Henninger, Edmund’s Oast, Charleston, South Carolina
- Joe Kindred, Kindred, Davidson, North Carolina
- Jacques Larson, Wild Olive & The Obstinate Daughter, Charleston, South Carolina
- Matthew Raiford, The Farmer and The Larder, Brunswick, GA
- Nathan Richard, Kingfish, New Orleans, Louisiana
Preceding the dinner, Slow Food Charleston will hosting a Home Team Happy Hour in collaboration with the Charleston Brown Water Society. The event will run from 4 pm to 6 pm and includes an Ark of Taste snack spread from Charleston chefs, rye whiskey from Charleston Brown Water Society, Ark inspired cocktails from local bartenders, and Tiny Tastemaker activities.
Tickets to the Ark of Taste Dinner are $200 and include dinner, beverages, live music, and admission to the Happy Hour at Home Team BBQ. Happy Hour tickets are $25 and include the snack spread and two drink tickets. Tickets are available for purchase at www.slowfoodcharleston.org/ark-of-taste.
Dorchester Paws to Host 3rd Annual “Egg My Yard” Fundraiser
The 3rd Annual “Egg My Yard” fundraiser for the dogs and cats of Dorchester Paws will be held next month....