- David Bancroft, Acre Restaurant, Auburn, Alabama
- Tyler Brown, Southall Farms, Franklin, Tennessee
- John Currence, City Grocery, Oxford, Mississippi
- Reid Henninger, Edmund’s Oast, Charleston, South Carolina
- Joe Kindred, Kindred, Davidson, North Carolina
- Jacques Larson, Wild Olive & The Obstinate Daughter, Charleston, South Carolina
- Matthew Raiford, The Farmer and The Larder, Brunswick, GA
- Nathan Richard, Kingfish, New Orleans, Louisiana
Preceding the dinner, Slow Food Charleston will hosting a Home Team Happy Hour in collaboration with the Charleston Brown Water Society. The event will run from 4 pm to 6 pm and includes an Ark of Taste snack spread from Charleston chefs, rye whiskey from Charleston Brown Water Society, Ark inspired cocktails from local bartenders, and Tiny Tastemaker activities.
Tickets to the Ark of Taste Dinner are $200 and include dinner, beverages, live music, and admission to the Happy Hour at Home Team BBQ. Happy Hour tickets are $25 and include the snack spread and two drink tickets. Tickets are available for purchase at www.slowfoodcharleston.org/ark-of-taste.
Rockabillaque Festival Returning to Park Circle for 10th Anniversary
Vive Le Rock Productions is bringing their popular Rockabillaque Charleston event back for its 10th Anniversary from November 16th to...