- Multiple Deaths Reported After Truck Plows Into Crowd in France (NBC News).
- Hundreds call for racial justice in downtown Charleston protest (Live 5 News).
- Judge refuses to set state’s Roof trial before feds’ (Post & Courier).
- Coroner’s inquest into 2 year old’s death ends in guilty verdict, raises legal questions (ABC News 4).
- Sen. Tim Scott says he is targeted for being black (ABC News 4).
- Giant live oak falls inside College of Charleston Cistern Yard (Charleston City Paper).
- The experimental menu at Harold’s Cabin is one of the most exciting in the city (Charleston City Paper).
- 4th Charleston Beer Week Scheduled for September (HCS).
- Celebuchef Hugh Acheson and Root Baking Co. partnering on Club Monaco cafe (Charleston City Paper).
- Le Farfalle releases menus (Post & Courier).
- Shows Off Staff and Giant Wheel of Cheese (Eater Charleston).
- Grab a Sneak Peek of Upcoming Scarecrow With a Wine Dinner (Eater Charleston).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Stroll Through a Taste of Hutson Alley on 7/28 (HCS).
- Homegrown Johns Island Farmers Market begins accepting SNAP July 23 (Charleston City Paper).
- Jon Cropf leaving Drawing Room (Post & Courier).
- At last! Lewis Barbecue now serving up brisket and hot guts (Post & Courier).
- Lewis Barbecue Allows You to Skip the Line for Sandwiches (Eater Charleston).
- Oui Love French Fare In Charleston (Yelp Charleston).
- Dishes from across Islamic world distinguish Charleston’s Eid (Post & Courier).
- Sports Pub Meeting at Market Set to Open This Month (Eater Charleston).
- Leon’s adds cocktails created by special guest stars (Post & Courier).
- Watch: The Wood-Only Operation at South Carolina’s Scott’s BBQ (Eater Charleston).
- Pokémon Go Mania Reaches Charleston Restaurants and Bars (Eater Charleston).
- (Pokemon) GO to The Alley for a Fun Happy Hour (HCS).
- United We Dance fundraiser to support victims of Pulse shooting, Sterling and Castile families (Charleston City Paper).
- Sol Slam Returns to The Windjammer in August (HCS).
- Danny McBride’s Vice Principals debuts Sunday for short two-season run (Charleston City Paper).
- John’s Island Book Sale To Be Held This Month (HCS).
- The Dead 27s refine their soul-rock and gear up for a major album release (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Kimberly Bowman (HCS).
- Fixes in the works for Gaillard Center’s WiFi problems (Post & Courier).
- The Struts & Dorothy Play the Music Farm on Saturday (HCS).
- University of South Carolina offensive lineman charged with DUI (News 2).
- Sister Hazel’s Music Hall Concert will be Filmed for New Series (HCS).
- Charleston Yacht Club regatta set to begin Friday under new leadership (Post & Courier).
- S.C. has positive reaction to Mike Pence as possible vice presidential pick (Post & Courier).
- Online petition seeks to keep forested land in Park Circle neighborhoods (Live 5 News).
- Charleston BAR denies demolition of Rainbow Market for new hotel; wants facade saved (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Ruth Jordan (HCS).
- SC farmers have 30 days to apply for Farm Aid (ABC News 4).
- Family pushing to keep convicted murderer Richard Valenti behind bars (ABC News 4).\
- USCG: 3 rescued from water off Isle of Palms (ABC News 4).
- New Charleston boutique hotel opening on King Street (Post & Courier).
- MUSC seeking suspect in camera theft (ABC News 4).
- Brittanee Drexel’s mom: Murder a “hard pill to swallow” (Live 5 News).
- Port of Charleston marks milestone with arrival of a big ship (Post & Courier).
- Identity released of person killed in fiery crash in Summerville (News 2).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks