As you can imagine, Holy City Sinner gets inundated with press releases and information – especially from the food and beverage community. I created the “Leftovers” series to ensure I could share as much food and bev news as possible.
Persimmon Cafe is offering 10% off online orders when promo code: POKEMON is used. Order here: www.persimmoneats.com/menu.
- Edmund’s Oast recently collaborated with the Lowcountry Libations Home Brew Club to host an inaugural beer competition with club members. The winners were Michael Pribble and Trevor Gildea who brewed a Belgian Golden Strong made with homegrown beets. The beer will be brewed at Edmund’s on July 16th, and after it ferments for a few months, will be served at the restaurant. One dollar from each beer sold will go to Camp Happy Days, the home brew club’s charity of choice.
- Bohemian Bull has welcomed a new executive chef to the kitchen – Chef Robert Mansfield. He began his role with the restaurant as lead line cook and quickly advanced to sous chef.
- Every Sunday this month, Fill Restaurant & Piano Bar will host a family-friendly dueling piano show. In addition, kids eat free every Sunday night with the purchase of a regular price dinner entrée. A kids menu including chicken strips, grilled cheese, pasta, burger sliders, and pizza will be available. For more information, please visit FillBar.com.
- On Tuesday, July 26th, The Macintosh will host a Pig Pickin’ with Chef Jeremiah Bacon. The event will include:
- Whole roasted hog from Holy City Hogs, slow roasted on The Macintosh courtyard grill
- Several Picnic Sides including pickles, mac & cheese, cornbread, baked beans, cole slaw, and freshly baked bread
- A selection of local beer
- Dessert selection
- Live music from Blue Stone Ramblers
- Click here for more info.
- Chef Greg Garrison of Prohibition is partnering with Chef Tim Morton of Mercantile + Mash and GrowFood Carolina f0r the Prohibition Tomato Dinner. The July 20th event will include a 6-course menu featuring tomato-based dishes. There will also be several unique, tomato-inspired cocktails from Prohibition’s head bartender, Jim McCourt. Tickets are $95 per person, excluding tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and may be made by calling 843-793-2964.
Beginning on Saturday, July 23, grocery shoppers will be able to use their federal food assistance benefits (SNAP) to buy fresh local food at the Homegrown Johns Island Farmers Market.
- Hall Management Group has named Robyn Guisto executive chef of the Old Village Post House Inn.
Volunteers Needed: Going Places to Give 390 Custom Bikes, locks, Helmets to Disadvantaged Kid
Local nonprofit Going Places will be surprising all 390 children that attend Lambs Elementary with a new, custom bike on...
The Wonderer to Host Dia De Los Muertos Party featuring The Knocks
Ugly Sweater 5K Dash Scheduled for December 11th in Summerville
Keegan-Filion Farm to Host Open House in November
Preservation Society of Charleston’s Fall Tours Shares This Week’s Lineup Highlights
Local Mentoring Program Hosts Event to Help Parents Talk to Kids About Sex Effectively
WaterFest, Benefiting Water Mission, to be held on Daniel Island Next Month
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie