- Suspect in North Charleston officer’s shooting now dead (ABC News 4).
- CPD seeking help in finding missing 13-year-old girl (ABC News 4).
- Fort Sumter coming apart as more visitors press in (Post & Courier).
- Feds motion for statewide jury pool to protect from late venue change in Dylann Roof trial (ABC News 4).
- Cut out figures bring new perspective to homeless in the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston violence fuels dizzying homicide rate in year’s first half (Post & Courier).
- Bay Street Biergarten Takes on Y2K For Latest Brunch Party (HCS).
- Forthcoming Le Farfalle Sets Out Bar Seats (Eater Charleston).
- What Is South Carolina Hash? (Food Republic).
- The Mills House Brings The Best Friend Lounge Back (Eater Charleston).
- Publix to anchor new WestEdge building on Charleston peninsula (Post & Courier).
- YALLFest Announces Authors for 2016 Festival (HCS).
- Video: Colbert on Meeting His Wife at Spoleto (HCS).
- Drone-powered live stream of Patriots Point fireworks show draws more than 15,000 viewers (Post & Courier).
- Vive la Fête!: Celebrate Bastille Day at Fish (HCS).
- Sister Hazel Joins Hootie & The Blowfish for August Shows (HCS).
- Charleston County aims to reduce contaminants in recycling program (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Gibbs Knotts (HCS).
- Berkeley Co. coroners receive professional certification (Live 5 News).
- Corrections department to begin notifying inmates of proposed mental health lawsuit settlement (Post & Courier).
- SCHP: City sanitation worker struck, killed by truck (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s Charm Is Undeniable at These Design Hot Spots (Architectural Digest).
- CPD: Care.com users targeted by scam (ABC News 4).
- ‘Somebody designed it’: Fig Island’s fragile mystery (Post & Courier).
- Missing teen swimmer in Pawleys Island identified; DNR search to continue Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- Charleston-area nonprofit changing its name (Post & Courier).
- Effort to create habitat for nesting least terns on old Navy base has early success (Post & Courier).
- Take a look at Charleston as seen from the Space Station on July 4th (Charleston City Paper).
Events7 hours ago
Boone Hall’s Fright Nights Returns for Spooky Season
Boone Hall’s popular “Fright Nights” Halloween attraction is back on select nights through October 30th. There are multiple ticket options...
Charity8 hours ago
Community Partners Come Together To Host ONENATION HEROES CUP Golf Event
Events13 hours ago
Coastal Carolina Fair Returns on October 27th
Events13 hours ago
A Day To Remember to Play North Charleston PAC in December
Booze14 hours ago
Elijah Craig Old Fashioned Week Returns to Charleston This Month
Events15 hours ago
Children Invited to Trick-or-Treat on the USS Yorktown
Events16 hours ago
Rotary Club Brings Flags for Heroes to Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre in November