- Suspect in North Charleston officer’s shooting now dead (ABC News 4).
- CPD seeking help in finding missing 13-year-old girl (ABC News 4).
- Fort Sumter coming apart as more visitors press in (Post & Courier).
- Feds motion for statewide jury pool to protect from late venue change in Dylann Roof trial (ABC News 4).
- Cut out figures bring new perspective to homeless in the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston violence fuels dizzying homicide rate in year’s first half (Post & Courier).
- Bay Street Biergarten Takes on Y2K For Latest Brunch Party (HCS).
- Forthcoming Le Farfalle Sets Out Bar Seats (Eater Charleston).
- What Is South Carolina Hash? (Food Republic).
- The Mills House Brings The Best Friend Lounge Back (Eater Charleston).
- Publix to anchor new WestEdge building on Charleston peninsula (Post & Courier).
- YALLFest Announces Authors for 2016 Festival (HCS).
- Video: Colbert on Meeting His Wife at Spoleto (HCS).
- Drone-powered live stream of Patriots Point fireworks show draws more than 15,000 viewers (Post & Courier).
- Vive la Fête!: Celebrate Bastille Day at Fish (HCS).
- Sister Hazel Joins Hootie & The Blowfish for August Shows (HCS).
- Charleston County aims to reduce contaminants in recycling program (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Gibbs Knotts (HCS).
- Berkeley Co. coroners receive professional certification (Live 5 News).
- Corrections department to begin notifying inmates of proposed mental health lawsuit settlement (Post & Courier).
- SCHP: City sanitation worker struck, killed by truck (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s Charm Is Undeniable at These Design Hot Spots (Architectural Digest).
- CPD: Care.com users targeted by scam (ABC News 4).
- ‘Somebody designed it’: Fig Island’s fragile mystery (Post & Courier).
- Missing teen swimmer in Pawleys Island identified; DNR search to continue Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- Charleston-area nonprofit changing its name (Post & Courier).
- Effort to create habitat for nesting least terns on old Navy base has early success (Post & Courier).
- Take a look at Charleston as seen from the Space Station on July 4th (Charleston City Paper).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks