The City of North Charleston’s annual 4th of July Festival at Riverfront Park will be held on Monday from 3 pm to 9:45 pm.
As usual, the event is free to attend and will include live music, children activities, food trucks, craft vendors, and what organizers say is the Lowcountry’s largest 4th of July fireworks show.
Here are some other details about this year’s festival:
- No entry into the park until 1 pm
- All entry will go through the front gates off of Everglades Avenue
- Free parking with shuttles is available at the former Navy Hospital and the Shipwatch Square sites at Rivers and McMillan
- Carpooling is recommended
- Attendees can bring lawn chairs and blankets, as there is no seating provided
- All bags are subject to search
- No grills allowed in the park during the festival
- ATMs will be widely available
This year’s festival performers include:
- 4:00 – Jump Castle Riot
- 5:15 – On the Border – The Ultimate Eagles Tribute Band
- 7:15 – Funk Factory 5
- 9:00 – Palmetto Percussion Drum Line
- 9:10 – Spectacular Fireworks show by Zambelli’s to live music performed by The Charlestones
Life Raft Treats Partnering with Local Businesses for Sundae Social on October 2nd
Life Raft Treats, the local ice cream and sweets business from Cynthia Wong, is partnering with some other Charleston area...