- Third inmate wanted for Dorchester Co. jail escape surrenders to authorities (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School District CFO responds to reports of multiple DUI arrests (ABC News 4).
- Officials: Man ‘nipped’ by small shark while knee-deep in water on Sullivan’s Island (Post & Courier).
- Gator pulled from surf off beach at Sullivan’s Island (Post & Courier).
- 4th of July Events in Charleston (HCS).
- Solicitor asks to try Dylann Roof before federal prosecutors (ABC News 4).
- Coast Guard rescues four people after boat capsizes off Folly Beach (Live 5 News).
- At the conclusion of Benghazi committee investigation, Trey Gowdy has one request: ‘Read the report’ (Post & Courier).
- Downtown streets reopened after suspicious package call (ABC News 4).
- Runoff elections choose who will appear on ballots in November (ABC News 4).
- Lewis BBQ Opened Today (HCS).
- Two Boroughs Larder closing next month (Post & Courier).
- Downtown Bar The Brick Expands Address, Adds Spacious Patio (Eater Charleston).
- Owners of Asheville’s Plant restaurant buy Diggity Doughnuts (Charleston City Paper).
- Shuai Wang: Using Japanese Flavors and Charleston History to Drive Change (Eater Charleston).
- New Belgium Plans Multiple Events in July (HCS).
- Avila Food Truck Brings Venezuela Cuisine to Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Carolina Day flies high in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- ‘Southern Charm’ recap: Shep Rose, man of the women, answers for his ‘amorous’ ways (The State).
- Patricia Altschul Claims Kathryn Dennis Has Drug-Fueled Rages That Require Security (All About The Tea).
- New Bombshell Details In Thomas Ravenel & Kathryn Dennis Custody Battle & Drug Test (All About The Tea).
- Mixson Bath & Racquet Club Plans Pool Palooza on 7/9 (HCS).
- Get On Up! James Brown Dance Party Swings into Charleston (HCS).
- Gaillard Center adds programming, welcomes collaboration to get past bumpy start (Post & Courier).
- Bow Wow Film Festival Stops at Screen Door (HCS).
- Tommy Condon’s to host tribute to Steve Carroll (Post & Courier).
- Inaugural Turtle Trek 5K Set for 9/10 (HCS).
- July Fishing Report (Folly Beach).
- Citadel voted to admit women 20 years ago June 28 (Post & Courier).
- Tuesday meeting postponed to discuss $100 million in flood relief to SC (Live 5 News).
- Shem Creek Task Force holds first meeting (Post & Courier).
- Charleston schools modernize cell phone policies (Post & Courier).
- Businesses evacuated as North Charleston crews respond to gas leak (ABC News 4).
- SCE&G files for 3.1 percent rate increase to fund nuclear plant construction (Post & Courier).
- Report names Charleston among top places to retire (Live 5 News).
- $1B Lorelei project in Charleston 18 months from breaking ground; developers begin seeking input for ideas (Post & Courier).
- AT&T launches gigabit Internet access for Charleston businesses, among region’s first options (Post & Courier).
- Man arrested in connection with fatal shooting at Summerville IHOP (Live 5 News).
- Upper-peninsula skate park nearing completion (Post & Courier).
- 53-year-old man killed in Berkeley County accident (News 2).
Events1 hour ago
February’s Creative Mornings Event will Feature Nordic Cooking’s Louise Rakers
This month’s Creative Mornings Charleston event will be held on Friday, February 10th at Frothy Beard Brewing in West Ashley...
Events6 hours ago
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the State Museum with “Amore Under the Stars”
Events16 hours ago
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April
Charleston Wine + Food Festival21 hours ago
Nappy Roots to Headline Charleston Wine + Food’s “Hip Hops: The ReMix” Event
Events22 hours ago
31st Sea & Sand Festival on Folly Beach Set for February 25th & 26th
Events23 hours ago
Big Time Rush To Perform at Credit One Stadium this July
Events23 hours ago
Teddy Bear Picnic Returns to Hampton Park Next Month for 13th Event