At long last the day has finally arrived! About a year and a half after it was announced, Lewis Barbecue is opening today! Texas pitmaster John Lewis has been teasing the Holy City with pop-ups and one off events, but starting at 11 am, Charlestonians can enjoy his delicious BBQ six days a week.
- Lewis Barbecue is located at 464 N. Nassau St. in the Half Mile North development of downtown Charleston
- It’s regular business hours will be Tuesday through Sunday from 11 am to 10 pm
- Bar service will be available until midnight
- The full food menu can be seen on the right (the City Paper has a more complete menu here).
- The bar program will include:
- Boozy agua frescas
- Craft cocktails
- Local beer
- There is an indoor/outdoor bar and backyard patio
- Local interior designer Betsy Berry designed the restaurant space
- The service counter features imported Oaxacan tile
Homegrown Holiday Bazaar Scheduled for December 3rd
The ninth annual Homegrown Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at Johns Island County Park (2662 Mullet...