- Remembering the Emanuel Nine: One Year Later (HCS).
- ‘Forever changed’ Charleston stronger, more faithful on anniversary of Emanuel shooting (ABC News 4).
- Analysis: A Year After Charleston Massacre, Hate Strikes Orlando (NBC News).
- Sister of Emanuel 9 victim speaks publicly about tragedy for the first time (Live 5 News).
- Mother Emanuel: One Year Later, The Better Angels of Our Nature (Charleston City Paper).
- Sen. Marlon Kimpson: Roof was a home-grown terrorist (ABC News 4).
- VIDEO: ‘The Battle Hymn of the Republic’ at Emanuel AME memorial service (ABC News 4).
- “Prayer Quilts for Mother Emanuel” exhibit on display until June 30 (News 2).
- The Hate that Remains, a Year After Charleston (The New Yorker).
- A Year Later Charleston, Still Wounded, Continues to Heal (EBONY).
- A year later, Chris Singleton’s words remain ‘undefeated’ (Post & Courier).
- On anniversary of tragedy, travelers make way to Emanuel for quiet prayers (ABC News 4).
- Peace, prayer mark scene outside Emanuel prayer service (ABC News 4).
- One year after Emanuel, Post and Courier pays it forward to the Orlando Sentinel (Charleston City Paper).
- President McConnell Reflects on the Tragedy at Emanuel A.M.E. Church (CofC).
- Video: Poet Marjory Wentworth Reads Her Poem “Holy City” (HCS).
- Prosecutor: Roof federal case conflicts with state, holidays (News 2).
- Remembering the Charleston Nine: 9 Years Later (HCS).
- Thunderstorms tear down trees, shut power out in Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry’s Hispanic LGBT community coping with Orlando shooting (ABC News 4).
- USCG: Juvenile boaters rescued from water near The Battery (ABC News 4).
- 2,000 gallons of sewage believed spilled into creek near Stono River in West Ashley (ABC News 4).
- Lewis Barbecue Hosts Previews This Week: Opening Imminent (Eater Charleston).
- Oak Steakhouse rolls out new happy hour menu (Charleston City Paper).
- Looking for fresh produce in S.C.? New online tool aims to help (Post & Courier).
- The Alley to Offer Full Weekend Brunch Menu (HCS).
- Chef de Cuisine Daniel Heinze Departs From McCrady’s (Eater Charleston).
- Downtown Five Loaves will open adjoining juice bar in July (Charleston City Paper).
- Chef Blake Joyal Exits The Westendorff After 8 Months (Eater Charleston).
- Find Pulled Pork and Southern Hospitality at Grady’s Bar-B-Q (Eater Charleston).
- 6 forthcoming restaurants that need to open right now (Charleston City Paper).
- Pitching, timeliness at the forefront of RiverDogs’ dominant first half (Post & Courier).
- CofC Athletics Director Joe Hull stepping down (ABC News 4).
- Henry Rollins Brings Spoken Word Tour to the Music Hall (HCS).
- Cortes and Morris Added to South Atlantic League All-Star Roster (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Carolina Surf Film Festival Will Return for Year 3 (HCS).
- 5th Annual Drive Away Childhood Cancer Golf Tournament Scheduled for 9/23 (HCS).
- Bits of Lace Celebrates Summer with “Bits Burgers & Bikinis” (HCS).
- George Gallery hosts pop-up shop this weekend (Charleston City Paper).
- City to consider tougher rules for new downtown hotels (Post & Courier).
- 2 water shutdowns scheduled for Folly Road next week (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston police ask for input on Citizens Advisory Commission (Charleston City Paper).
- City, Beach Company moving forward on Jasper site (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Jack Bass (HCS).
- Police: New procedure at port caused I-526 backup (ABC News 4).
- CARTA seeks $5.6 million grant from Charleston County (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry AIDS Services Hosts Special HIV Testing Events Around National HIV Testing Day (The Digitel).
- Confederate flags broken, taken off truck; Father, daughter arrested (ABC News 4).
- First witnesses testify they believed Heather Elvis was pregnant (Live 5 News).
- Police: Man who stole credit cards at Summerville church arrested (ABC News 4).
- Emergency officials: 3 adults, 1 child rescued from rip currents at IOP (Live 5 News).
- Beach goer fined despite paying meter for full day parking (News 2).
- Vital horseshoe crabs come out in Lowcountry by the light of the moon (Post & Courier).
- Charleston airport CEO Campbell to retire Dec. 31 (Post & Courier).
Events59 mins ago
Rockabillaque Festival Returning to Park Circle for 10th Anniversary
Vive Le Rock Productions is bringing their popular Rockabillaque Charleston event back for its 10th Anniversary from November 16th to...
Events3 hours ago
February’s Creative Mornings Event will Feature Nordic Cooking’s Louise Rakers
Events4 hours ago
Tom Jones to Perform at the North Charleston PAC in May
Events5 hours ago
Valentine’s Day 2023 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Events8 hours ago
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the State Museum with “Amore Under the Stars”
Events18 hours ago
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April
Charleston Wine + Food Festival23 hours ago
Nappy Roots to Headline Charleston Wine + Food’s “Hip Hops: The ReMix” Event