- Ceremony planned for Sofa Super Store fire anniversary (ABC News 4).
- 8-year-old from Charleston paints message of love in wake of Orlando shooting (Post & Courier).
- A look at Tuesday’s primary election results (Charleston City Paper).
- Bond set for juvenile detention center escapees (ABC News 4).
- Fans being delivered to families in need as temperatures climb (Live 5 News).
- Emanuel AME Church Memorial Events (HCS).
- Emanuel one year later (Post & Courier).
- From Tragedy to Trust: Documentary (Post & Courier).
- Pastor’s grief fuels desire to help light way for gun reforms (Post & Courier).
- Dylann Roof lawyers want jury with Charleston-area residents (Post & Courier).
- Chris Singleton’s year of strength and sorrow after the Charleston shooting (Sports Illustrated).
- Sharon Risher, a relative of three Emanuel Church victims, speaks out for gun reform on Capitol Hill (Post & Courier).
- Scott and Graham give emotional reflections on anniversary of Emanuel AME Church shooting (Post & Courier).
- Palmetto Brewery’s Tanael Escartin is the only female head brewer in South Carolina (Charleston City Paper).
- Wise-Buck Offering Happy Hour with $1 Beers & More (HCS).
- Former Mission Chinese Food Chef Plans to Bring Neapolitan Pizza to Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- The bulgogi and banchan are worth the trip to 843 Korean BBQ & Sushi House (Charleston City Paper).
- Crooked Crown serves summer’s coldest drinks (Post & Courier).
- Scott’s Bar-B-Que Keeps Whole Hog Tradition Alive in Hemingway (Eater Charleston).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Meet the 3,500-Pound Smokers at Upcoming Lewis Barbecue (Eater Charleston).
- Love shandies and handies? Get ready for Short Grain’s anniversary party (Charleston City Paper).
- Definition of South Carolina Barbecue Found at Big T’s (Eater Charleston).
- Benny Palmetto’s chain to open downtown (Post & Courier).
- New coffee shop and a late night pizza joint coming soon to Upper King (Charleston City Paper).
- True BBQ Claims Best Hash in South Carolina (Eater Charleston).
- The Alley picks up weekend brunch (Post & Courier).
- Grocer calls out sunflower seed-linked listeria outbreak (Post & Courier).
- ‘Southern Charm’ Season 3: Kathryn Dennis, Thomas Ravenel To Face Off At Reunion? -SPOILERS (Fashion & Style).
- Death Cab for Cutie’s lead singer walks off stage during Charleston concert on Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Local musician Regina Ferguson has launched a crowd-funding campaign for her debut album (Kickstarter).
- First Huger Street hip-hop showcase takes over Palmetto Brewery (Post & Courier).
- A Day With Dear Old Dad (Yelp Charleston).
- The Very Hypnotic Soul Band forms after Emanuel AME tragedy to inspire change (Post & Courier).
- Travelin’ Kine’s Slaton Glover experiences musical rebirth (Charleston City Paper).
- James Island Yacht Club Regatta marks start of summer sailing season (Post & Courier).
- Confederate flag removal may have been a substitute for real gun law reform (Post & Courier).
- Charleston is better than a loophole (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Nikki Haley endorsing Scott Talley in runoff against Sen. Lee Bright (Post & Courier).
- Not Jumping In: On Race and Gentrification in Charleston (The Toast).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Toby Smith (HCS).
- Racism still lives here (Charleston City Paper).
- S.C. State University removed from probation (Post & Courier).
- Black Caucus demands Bill O’Reilly apologize for saying he wants to ‘slap’ Rep. Jim Clyburn (Post & Courier).
- Solutions elusive for Charleston region’s affordable housing problem (Post & Courier).
- Ride-hailing app Lyft plans to launch in Charleston ‘in the near future,’ company says (Post & Courier).
- Historic church for sale for $4.25 million (Post & Courier).
- Crime Stoppers offering $9,500 reward in N. Charleston homicide (Live 5 News).
- JI Messenger announces final issue (Charleston City Paper).
- Video shows thief driving off with camper trailer from storage facility (Live 5 News).
- Prosecutors seek evaluation of mom who drove van into ocean (ABC News 4).
- Coroner identifies woman killed in hit-and-run in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- WCSO: Help still needed in case of dog found with ears cut off (ABC News 4).
- Police: Woman left napping toddler in hot car because he ‘gets grumpy’ (Live 5 News).
- Crews searching for missing Myrtle Beach swimmer (ABC News 4).
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
On August 7th, Miller Gallery will be celebrating the opening of Unbroken. Two local artists working in different mediums have...
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks