The winner of Big Billy’s Burger Joint’s “Build Your Best Burger Contest” was Candice Boyd, who created “The Fry Master.” Her creation was a fried burger stuffed with mozzarella, topped with fried onions, fried pickles, and ranch.
- The Macintosh’s next Summer Pig Pickin’ with Chef Jeremiah Bacon will be held on June 28th. Click here for more information.
- Bull Street Gourmet & Market has added two new members to its staff – Christopher Evans is the new executive chef and Jason Williams is now general manager.
- The cafe also announced that its operating hours are being extended to 9 pm.
- Sermet’s Downtown has added the Gentry Derby and Gentry Bourbon Summer Sangria to their featured cocktail list.
- From Friday, June 17th to Sunday, June 19th, Crave Kitchen & Cocktails will celebrate Father’s Day by offering specials and supporting local charity Camp Rise Above. $2 dollars from any of specials sold throughout the weekend will be donated to the charity. In addition to the food specials, Crave will also donate $2 from every cocktail special and non-alcoholic “mocktail” sold to the charity.
Ms. Rose’s Fine Food & Cocktails has opened their brand new open-air patio.
- Caviar & Bananas has introduced four new sandwiches to its menu
- The Usual with roasted turkey, brie, arugula, shaved red onion and apricot-rosemary marmalade on toasted multigrain
- ‘Bama Salmon with house hot-smoked salmon, jalapeno slaw and Alabama White Sauce on sourdough
- Italiana features genoa salami, black forest ham, mortadella, aged provolone, red onion, arugula, tomato and cherry pepper vinaigrette on a baguette
- Zucchini Toastie with sautéed zucchini, onion and garlic, house-made ricotta and aged parmesan served on multigrain
- 5Church has debuted a new summer menu featuring seasonal spins on mainstay dishes, as well as some new options. New and updated items include:
- Pan Roasted Duck Breast with Yukon potato latke, glazed summer vegetables, and pomegranate demi
- Mushroom Soup with buttery croutons and gruyere
- Crab Cakes with champagne mandarin coulis, orange, and mandarin mixed green salad
- Tuna Tartare with avocado relish, ginger hoisin, orange, radish, and sesame chips
- Seared Sea Scallops with corn fricassee, basil, tomato confit, and tomato lime emulsion
- Arancini with bolognese, peas, fontina, and spicy tomato sauce
- Cave-Aged Cheddar Agnolotti with sweet peas, country ham, and black pepper
- Summer Vegetables
South Carolina Scientists Tackle COVID Misconceptions
In an upcoming digital event on Thursday, September 23rd, scientists at Premier Medical Laboratory Services (PMLS) will talk through a...
Dashi Announces Ice Cream Carnival
Lewis Chile Roast Returns on October 10th
Charleston Moves to host “Better North Bridge” Ride on 10/2
Emeline Announces Inaugural Keep Shop Makers Fair
The Charleston Forum to Host Webinar on Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Equity
Holy City Magic to Host Close-Up Magic Classes with Internet Sensation Gogo Cuerva
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men