On Friday, May 20th, Charleston Wine + Food will welcome Veuve Clicquot to town during the champagne brand’s 21-city #ClicquotJourney National Spring Tour.
To celebrate, the two entities will co-host a street party from 5 pm to 8 pm in Mount Pleasant’s Old Village.
The all-inclusive party includes:
- Unlimited pours of Veuve Clicquot Champagne + Rosé
- Commemorative Veuve Clicquot glass
- Bites by acclaimed local chefs:
- Brannon Florie, The Granary
- Kelly and Tony Chu, Aya
- Jonathan Banta, The Atlantic Room
- Katie Lorenzen-Smith, Tavern & Table
- Marc Collins, Circa 1886
- Jacob Schor, Rue de Jean
- Kevin Getzewich, Indaco
Tickets ($125) can be purchased here.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...