Update: This event has been posted. Stay tuned for details
-Original Post Below-
On Wednesday, May 18th, The Old Village Post House will host a five course pairing dinner, featuring beers from the Tradesman Brewing Company. The dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Here’s a look at the evening’s menu:
- Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
- Emerald Coast Smoked Fish Dip: Bulls Bay salt, pretzel
- Smoked Memphis Style Hot Link: young cheddar, lavash
- Benne Seed Chicken Skins: candied hot sauce
- Mechanic’s Ale
- First Course
- Post House Antipasto: A selection of cured meats, pickled vegetables & fresh mozzarella
- Welder’s Wheat Ale
- Second Course
- Olive Oil Poached Shem Creek Shrimp: sweet corn custard, tiny vegetables, basil crumbs
- Circuit Breaker I.P.A.
- Third Course
- Carved Herb Crust Beef Tenderloin: olive oil potato puree, foie gras jus lié
- Bricklayer’s Double Red Ale
- Black & Tan Pie: dark chocolate & malted vanilla, salted caramel, pecan crunch
- Coconuts and Bolts Stout
The dinner costs $75 per person (excluding tax and gratuity). Reservations are required and can be made by calling 843-388-8935. Click here for more information.
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...