The Charleston Greek Festival is back in the Holy City for its impressive 46th consecutive year. The three-day event will take place at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church from today until Sunday, May 8th.
You can expect the following:
- Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka and more! See the full menu here)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- 700+ car parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds
The festival’s hours are as follows:
- Friday, 5/6/16: 11 am – 10 pm
- Saturday, 5/7/16: 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, 5/8/16: 12 pm – 6 pm
To see the entire daily schedule, click here.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for seniors and students. Children 12 and under and active military are free. All mothers are free on Sunday because it is Mother’s Day.
For more information on the event, click here.
Homegrown Holiday Bazaar Scheduled for December 3rd
The ninth annual Homegrown Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at Johns Island County Park (2662 Mullet...