The Charleston Greek Festival is back in the Holy City for its impressive 46th consecutive year. The three-day event will take place at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church from today until Sunday, May 8th.
You can expect the following:
- Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka and more! See the full menu here)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- 700+ car parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds
The festival’s hours are as follows:
- Friday, 5/6/16: 11 am – 10 pm
- Saturday, 5/7/16: 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, 5/8/16: 12 pm – 6 pm
To see the entire daily schedule, click here.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for seniors and students. Children 12 and under and active military are free. All mothers are free on Sunday because it is Mother’s Day.
For more information on the event, click here.
Wild Dunes Resort Announces New Year’s Events
Whether you’re a resident or visitor, you can ring in the new year at Wild Dunes Resort, the popular beachside...