- In Eric Brantley shooting, worlds meet with deadly results (Post & Courier).
- Letter: Flats at Mixson residents to be forced out due to structural damage from water (ABC News 4).
- KKK flyers — with candy — left in Goose Creek yards concern some residents (ABC News 4).
- Video: Gator crawls up front door of Moncks Corner family’s home (ABC News 4).
- SC health officials report 1st case of travel-related Zika (ABC News 4).
- Judge finds probable cause; Loftis will stand trial for murder (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry Giving Day deadline extended to noon Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- Bright’s Latest Effort on Bathroom Bill Fails (WLTX).
- Slager’s attorneys object to moving trial date while emails suggest pending Fed action (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police looking for 12-year-old runaway (Live 5 News).
- Inaugural Southern Fried Chicken Challenge Set for October (HCS).
- No Beard awards for Charleston this year (Post & Courier).
- Freehouse Brewery wins silver medal for Green Door IPA (Charleston City Paper).
- Long-Standing Hookah Bar to Become Coffee Shop on Market Street (Eater Charleston).
- Downtown Home Team BBQ Launches Late Night Menu (HCS).
- HoM tries to counter staff shortage by recruiting parents (Post & Courier).
- Meeting Street Music Club Breathes New Life Into Vintage Digs (Eater Charleston).
- Dream Team at The Dewberry Brings Next-Level Concepts to Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Downsized Southern Season opening on Market Street (Post & Courier).
- Butcher & Bee Dinner Showcases Local Produce and Middle Eastern Influences (Eater Charleston).
- Edmund’s Oast Launches “Baller Bottled Beers” Night (HCS).
- Mex 1’s Cinco De Mayo Party to be Held on 5/5 (HCS).
- Scarecrow & Co. Shows Off Ann Street Interiors to Friends (Eater Charleston).
- Red Drum adopts new logo, tweaks menu (Post & Courier).
- #DrinkLocal Challenge in April for Lowcountry Local First (The Cocktail Bandits).
- Kentucky Derby 2016: Where To Party in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Edmund’s Oast to Host Italian-American Wine Dinner on Wednesday (HCS).
- Fast-Casual Salad Shop Opens Second Store in Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- Westside’s new Luke’s Craft Pizza opening soon (Charleston City Paper).
- Former La Hacienda workers reflect on wage theft judgment (Post & Courier).
- Darius Rucker to sing national anthem at 100th running of Indy 500 (Post & Courier).
- Flamingo party fallout and the disco roller derby disaster on Episode 5 of ‘Southern Charm’ (Post & Courier).
- Southern Charm S3 E5: Landon and her big ideas (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Charm’s Landon Clements on Why She Passed on The Hills: ‘I Wasn’t Ready’ (People).
- There’s Another Southern Charm Baby on the Way (Bravo TV).
- Best of Broadway presented by Amtrak announces 2016-2017 season (North Charleston Coliseum).
- Charleston Music Hall’s Film Series Continues Through the Summer (HCS).
- Charleston Baseball Hall of Fame Seeks Nominations (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Charleston files motion to delay start of judge’s Sergeant Jasper ruling (ABC News 4).
- The Citadel’s Confederate flag came down quietly, years before current debate (Post & Courier).
- Johns Island commuters assemble petition to protest traffic (ABC News 4).
- Driver had been arrested at least 20 times before high-speed chase (Post & Courier).
- Judge’s ruling expands fired Charleston airport worker’s lawsuit (Post & Courier).
- Therapy dog feared stolen; Shelter warns owners to watch their pets (ABC News 4).
- The Post and Courier’s owner buys Columbia’s Free Times newspaper (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina’s top daily buys an alt-weekly in the state capital (Columbia Review Journal).
- Sheriff’s office releases dashcam video of high-speed chase with suspect (Live 5 News).
- CARTA route changes go into effect Sunday (ABC News 4).
- Pottery art a family tradition for ArtFields exhibitor Jason Luck (SC Now).
- Closing in on the alligator: Public hunt applications open as survey continues (Post & Courier).
- Authorities investigate after suspect stunned by police dies (News 2).
- Server capacity maxed out during Lowcountry Giving Day, briefly hinders giving efforts (ABC News 4).
- Historic Charleston Foundation honors Charleston’s hidden preservationists (Post & Courier).
- Police searching for stolen camper (Live 5 News).
- Growing Charleston airport wants more taxis (Post & Courier).
- SLED: Coroner, deputies on scene of officer-involved shooting (Live 5 News).
- #TPBTH Day 3, Meet: Laura Ellison (CHS Food Writer).
- #TPBTH Day 4, Meet: Miguel Buencamino (CHS Food Writer).
- #TPBTH Day 5, Meet: Helen Mitternight (CHS Food Writer).
- #TPBTH Day 6, Meet: Juliana Harless (CHS Food Writer).
- #TPBTH Day 7, Meet: Laurie Bohler-Park (CHS Food Writer).
- #TPBTH Day 8, Meet: Teddy Nixon (CHS Food Writer).
- Small plane leaving from Myrtle Beach crashes in New York, three killed (Live 5 News).
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
Gaillard Center Announces An Evening with Antoni
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks