Tomorrow, Edmund’s Oast and McCarus Beverage Company will host an Italian-American Wine Dinner featuring a five course dinner paired with wines. The event starts at 6:30 pm.
The evening’s menu includes:
- Chopped Salad with provolone, Genoa salami, walnut dressing
- iClivi ‘RBL’ Brut Nature 2014
- Vitello Tonnato
- Ciro Picariello Fiano di Avellino 2012
- Fresh Spaghetti with clams and ramps
- Skerk Carso Ograde 2011 (Vitovska, Malvasia, Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio)
- Braised Meatball, whipped ricotta, Sunday gravy
- Ciro Biondi ‘Outis’ Etna Rosso 2013
The dinner is $88 per person. Admission can be purchased here. To learn more, visit edmundsoast.com or call 843-727-1145.
Homegrown Holiday Bazaar Scheduled for December 3rd
The ninth annual Homegrown Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at Johns Island County Park (2662 Mullet...