Tomorrow, Edmund’s Oast and McCarus Beverage Company will host an Italian-American Wine Dinner featuring a five course dinner paired with wines. The event starts at 6:30 pm.
The evening’s menu includes:
- Chopped Salad with provolone, Genoa salami, walnut dressing
- iClivi ‘RBL’ Brut Nature 2014
- Vitello Tonnato
- Ciro Picariello Fiano di Avellino 2012
- Fresh Spaghetti with clams and ramps
- Skerk Carso Ograde 2011 (Vitovska, Malvasia, Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio)
- Braised Meatball, whipped ricotta, Sunday gravy
- Ciro Biondi ‘Outis’ Etna Rosso 2013
The dinner is $88 per person. Admission can be purchased here. To learn more, visit edmundsoast.com or call 843-727-1145.
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass
The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina will host its third Oysters on the Point event of the season on Saturday,...