All showings start at 7:30 pm, but the bar will begin serving an hour beforehand.
May 11th: The Reflektor Tapes
- A look at the making of Arcade Fire’s critically acclaimed, international #1 album Reflektor.
- The trailer can be viewed here.
May 18th: Purple Rain
- Includes a special introduction by Marcus Amaker
- Proceeds to Benefit Girls Rock Charleston
- A young musician, tormented by an abusive situation at home, must contend with a rival singer, a burgeoning romance, and his own dissatisfied band, as his star begins to rise.”
June 23rd: Mistaken for Strangers
- “A truly hilarious, unusual, and moving film about two brothers, Matt and Tom Berninger. Matt, the lead singer of the critically acclaimed rock band The National, finally finds himself flush with success. His younger brother, Tom, is a loveable slacker – a filmmaker and metal-head still living with his parents in Cincinnati. On the eve of The National’s biggest tour to date, Matt invites Tom to work for the band as a roadie, unaware of Tom’s plan to film the entire adventure.”
July 13th: Labyrinth
- “A selfish 16-year old girl is given 13 hours to solve a labyrinth and rescue her baby brother when her wish for him to be taken away is granted by the Goblin King.”
- Stars David Bowie
August 3rd: Blue Velvet
- “Blue Velvet is screenwriter and maverick director David Lynch’s artistically bizarre cult film. It is an original look at sex, violence, crime and power under the peaceful exterior of small-town Americana in the mid-80s.”
August 17th: The Earth Will Swallow You
- With live music from 54 Bicycles (a Widespread Panic cover band)
- “The film follows Widespread Panic on tour during the summer of 2000. We shot principal photography over the summer and fall of 2000, and did some pick-ups in 2001. We edited at Good Edit in New York City in the spring and summer of 2001 with the excellent Davey Frankel. The film was released on DVD by Image Entertainment in 2002.”
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...