- Investigators announce arrest in N. Charleston bartender’s killing (Live 5 News).
- SC bathroom bill fails to get needed votes, likely dead (The State).
- Berkeley schools allowing transgender students to choose restroom (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff’s office: No charges will be filed in Septima Clark Academy incident (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County employee accused of sexual misconduct with inmate (Post & Courier).
- Coroner ID’s skull found near elementary school (ABC News 4).
- Moncks Corner House lawmaker resigns amid sexual harassment allegation (Post & Courier).
- Solicitor files motion to reschedule Slager trial (Live 5 News).
- Domestic violence charge dropped against College of Charleston fire chief (ABC News 4).
- Flight diverted to Charleston due to ‘disruptive passenger’ (ABC News 4).
- The Charleston Veggie Crawl Debuts in May (HCS).
- Butcher & Bee’s NoMo Location Opens Doors (Eater Charleston).
- Cure’s nostalgic plates will suit those in the mood for a retro meal (Charleston City Paper).
- Local Musicians & Restaurants Team Up for Ohm Radio’s Sweet Corn Cook Off (HCS).
- GrowFood Carolina looks to keep the state’s smallest farms growing (Charleston City Paper).
- Bohemian Bull Hosts Georgia BBQ & Beer Dinner on Thursday (HCS).
- Johns Island gets a brewery and a butcher shop (Charleston City Paper).
- Jamaican native turns out masterly entrees, sides with Caribbean Delight on Rivers Avenue (Post & Courier).
- Christophe Artisan Chocolatier Opens West Ashley Location (HCS).
- A Fresh Spin On Salad (Yelp Charleston).
- Gibbes scrambling to ready cafe for museum reopening (Post & Courier).
- Greenville Food Festival Euphoria Launches Ticket Sales (Eater Charleston).
- Morris Center mounts first Lowcountry food exhibit (Post & Courier).
- Feed the Need marks seven years of service (Post & Courier).
- Saveurs du Monde opens second store (Post & Courier).
- Southern Living to Celebrate 50th Anniversary in Charleston (HCS).
- The People Behind the Handles (CHS Food Writer).
- Southern Charm S3 E4: Villains, Manipulators, and Lots and Lots of Shade (Charleston City Paper).
- Confessions of a Southern Charm newbie: Ep 4 (Charleston City Paper).
- Negligence suit filed against CofC by former women’s basketball player (ABC News 4).
- City announces lineup, unveils poster for Piccolo Spoleto Festival (Post & Courier).
- New Eastside music venue The Commodore holds its grand opening tonight (Charleston City Paper).
- Amy Schumer talks about fame, Prince and making movies ahead of big Charleston show (Post & Courier).
- The top five things to see at the North Charleston Arts Fest (Charleston City Paper).
- Month Of Man Returns in May (HCS).
- Skate park underway in Charleston’s neck area (Live 5 News).
- Legendary Singer Art Garfunkel to Perform at the Music Hall (HCS).
- Getting Jazzed Up In Charleston (Yelp Charleston).
- Ten-time Grammy Winner Bonnie Raitt to Play North Charleston PAC (HCS).
- Stall High School students internet challenge going viral (Live 5 News).
- A recent episode of @midnight included a clip of WCBD employees doing the #RunningManChallenge (Facebook).
- The Reptiles of Repticon Return in September (HCS).
- PHOTOS: Widespread Panic at North Charleston Coliseum (Charleston City Paper).
- Citadel basketball adds nine new players (Post & Courier).
- Former Panther Steve Smith takes teen with rare disorder to prom (Live 5 News).
- Dig South conference opens 4th year in Charleston with record attendance (Post & Courier).
- Vote in Honor of a Veteran Program Now Offering Student Scholarship (Charleston County).
- Bill making men in SC wait for Viagra gets another hearing (Live 5 News).
- County wants to help you cash in on unclaimed money (ABC News 4).
- The Beach Co. wins the Sgt. Jasper battle, but the war is far from over (Charleston City Paper).
- Marching band to be counted as physical education under proposed law (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston students offered green chemistry opportunities (Summerville Journal Scene).
- Everywhere a sign: IOP petition protests 400 parking signs (Post & Courier).
- City to hold public listening session on hotel development (Charleston City Paper).
- CCSD superintendent to recommend closure of McClellanville school (Live 5 News).
- Bill authorizing Charleston Harbor deepening introduced in U.S. Senate (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County to Observe Small Business Week with Free Workshops and Networking Events, May 2-6 (Charleston County).
- Lock-down lifted at Fort Dorchester High following phone threats (News 2).
- Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project (Charleston County).
- Nehemiah Action puts area leaders’ feet to fire (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County Treasurer’s Office to Assist Citizens with Unclaimed Property Program (Charleston County).
- Opponents of Folly apartment project fear more traffic congestion (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Honors its Employees during National Public Service Recognition Week, May 2-6 (Charleston County).
- Person of interest named in Lewis St. fatal shooting (ABC News 4).
- IOP beachgoers surprised by wayward gator (Post & Courier).
- Cops: NCPD gun may have been used in mobile home shooting (Live 5 News).
- Officers search for suspect after over $400 in jewelry is taken from Folly Beach store (Live 5 News).
- Charleston PD searching for man who used stolen credit card to go shopping (Live 5 News).
- Mom: Asst. principal accused of assaulting daughter ‘had a key to my house’ (Live 5 News).
- Song written by SC inmates being performed at White House (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Man arrested for firing at vehicle holding 10 children, adults (Live 5 News).
- NCPD: Six arrested in prostitution pick-up operation (Live 5 News).
- Nurse accused of sex crime against 2-year-old in Simpsonville (News 2).
- Cops: Mt. Pleasant bank robber caught in Mississippi after car wreck (Live 5 News).
- Dual-branded Starwood hotel sets Charleston opening (Post & Courier).
Firefly Distillery Introduces New Music Program, Live At Firefly
Firefly Distillery is expanding its music program to include a variety of live music offerings throughout their property. The new...
LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Returns to Folly Beach on October 30
Popular Parks Fundraiser Returns to Colonial Lake in October
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
“Napoleon Dynamite” & Jon Heder Return to the Charleston Music Hall in January
Tickets Now on Sale for Brookgreen Gardens’ Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events7 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters