On Saturday, April 30th and Sunday, May 1st, Charleston Home + Design Magazine will host the fifth Charleston Home + Design Show at the Volvo Car Stadium. In addition, the Daniel Island Luxury Home Tour, which will benefit the Lowcountry chapter of the American Red Cross, will be held on Saturday.
The main show will include:
- FREE Admission & Parking
- 1,000s of Custom Home Products and Services
- A chance to win a $5,400 Home and Garage Organizing Makeover
- $2,000 Lowcountry Monkey Bars Garage Organizing Package
- $2,000 Carolina Flooring Specialists Showroom-Style Garage-Floor Coating Package
- $1,400 Home Organizing Package from STR8N UP Professional Organizing Services
- Home Show Happy Hour on Saturday from 5 pm – 8 pm
- Beer, wine, and catered food
- Vendor Displays
- Live entertainment from John Cusatis
- Food Truck Row featuring Lowcountry Street Eats and EMS Food Truck
Show Hours are:
- Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Sunday: 11 am- 5pm
The Daniel Island Luxury Home Tour includes:
- Hours of 1 pm – 5 pm (Saturday only)
- Tour six private residences
- Ticket purchase is required
For more information, please visit the official website.
Gaillard Center, Mother Emanuel AME Church, and International African American Museum Partner to host Series of Events Marking “Denmark Vesey Bicentenary”
Press Release This July, the Charleston Gaillard Center will partner with Mother Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church and the soon-to-open International African...