- Police: Ravenel Bridge shooting an ‘isolated event,’ no threat to race (ABC News 4).
- Tornado watch in effect for Tri-County until 9 p.m. (Live 5 News).
- Meet the candidates for this November’s elections (Charleston City Paper).
- Town, Save Shem Creek end lawsuit (Post & Courier).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- In the event of dangerous weather conditions, Bridge Run will provide updates first on Facebook (Post & Courier).
- Road closures scheduled for Cooper River Bridge Run (Live 5 News).
- Cooper River Bridge Run winner ready to defend his title (Live 5 News).
- Caitlin Judd Batten hopes to bridge gap between world beer mile and state marathon record (Post & Courier).
- Cooper River Bridge Run Expo preps for racers, families from around the globe (Live 5 News).
- Bridge, Bridge Run have feet planted in history books (Post & Courier).
- Not a runner? Weekend events off the race route (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Public Library’s main branch will close Saturday for Bridge Run (Post & Courier).
- Mother of runner killed on Crosstown using bridge run to push safety awareness (ABC News 4).
- Buzzworthy: Charleston Honey & Bee Expo is this Sunday (HCS).
- New purveyor Jiminy Co. hopes to convince Charlestonians that crickets are delicious (Charleston City Paper).
- At Hominy Grill, a Fried Chicken Biscuit Gets ‘Nasty’ (Eater Charleston).
- Prohibition trying out a new tasting menu format that’s more casual, less costly (Post & Courier).
- Three years after 213 East Bay’s devastating fire, The Brick returns (Charleston City Paper).
- Mex 1 Coastal Cantina to Open in Sullivan’s Island (HCS).
- At Congress, Mexican and Italian dishes make satisfying eating (Post & Courier).
- Butcher & Bee Shows Off New NoMo Restaurant (Eater Charleston).
- The diners on the bus go “yum yum yum” (Post & Courier).
- Commune’s next dinner event is dedicated to soft-shell crabs (Charleston City Paper).
- Belgian Beer Event Nuit Belge Releases Menu of Pairings (Eater Charleston).
- Bridge Run Brunches: Temptations along the CRBR race route (ABC News 4).
- Where to Eat at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, Home of the Charleston RiverDogs (Eater Charleston).
- Benny And The Eggs (Yelp Charleston).
- Fun facts to help you enjoy ‘The Big Weekend’ (Post & Courier).
- Backstreet Brunch is Back…ALL RIGHT! (HCS).
- 14 Beautiful South Carolina Destinations To Visit Before You Die (BuzzFeed).
- The 44th Flowertown Festival Begins Friday (HCS).
- Waka Flocka Flame studies at Charleston Law (Charleston City Paper).
- Folly Beach Sea & Sand Festival Scheduled for April 8 & 9 (HCS).
- ‘We Love You’ filming at the Cigar Factory today (Charleston City Paper).
- Spend a “Night at the Races” on 5/7 (HCS).
- College of Charleston to stage sly satire that delves into challenges of black Hollywood (Moultrie News).
- Everything You Need To Know About Cure Nightclub (Eater Charleston).
- Chamber Music Charleston Releases 2016-17 Schedule (HCS).
- Columbia’s Indie Grits festival starts on Thurs. April 14 (Charleston City Paper).
- CFF Searching for Lowcountry’s Best & Brightest (HCS).
- Slow Runner hops back in the saddle with New Monsters (Charleston City Paper).
- NCAA congratulated Gamecocks on making tournament — before leaving them out (Post & Courier).
- Kate L. Mary’s steamy CofC novels are tastefully trashy (Charleston City Paper).
- 25-win season earns Frank Martin raise, four-year contract extension at USC (Post & Courier).
- Charleston tennis, by Volvo Car Open or any name, smells as sweet (Post & Courier).
- Author of “The World Peace Diet” to give talks at College of Charleston, Satsang Yoga (Post & Courier).
- Museum chair: Legislators unlikely to decide flag display (ABC News 4).
- Confederate flag to return to Statehouse in July (Post & Courier).
- State gives Confederate groups a say, but not slave descendants (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston homeless activists report productive meeting with White House officials (News 2).
- Councilwoman defends mayor, police after activists criticize them for crime problem (ABC News 4).
- Attorney General Wilson called head of S.C. GOP and spoke about Pascoe (Post & Courier).
- Destroyer named for Charleston Medal of Honor recipient Ralph Johnson christened Saturday (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Dimitry Cherny (HCS).
- Limits on SNAP benefits to take effect Friday (News 2).
- Reward increased to $11,000 in Ariel Morgan case (ABC News 4).
- Evening visit to City Market raises questions (Post & Courier).
- Arrest made in Taylor Street fatal shooting (ABC News 4).
- J. Crew bringing new concept store to Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- MUSC volunteers spend their days nurturing sick newborns (ABC News 4).
- Nonprofit law firm aims to represent victims priced out of the system (Charleston City Paper).
- Immunity denied for North Charleston officer in 2008 excessive force complaint by Army vet (ABC News 4).
- Twine & Twig at Finicky Filly this weekend (Charleston City Paper).
- Newspaper delivery man alerts neighbors to growing house fire (ABC News 4).
- Federal lawsuit says Aiken police illegally searched two residents (Post & Courier).
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
Arbordale Publishing to Host Back-to-School Book Sale
Jalisco Taqueria & Tequila to Host Parking Lot Party on National Tequila Day
Gardening Education Fills the Month of August for CHS HORT
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Christopher Kyle and Christine D. Johnson
The Church Mouse Boutique Makes A Special Summer Appearance
Mount Pleasant Pier’s Fishing Tournaments Return this Fall
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events55 mins ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks