- Tent City will be cleared by April 9, officials say (Post & Courier).
- Remaining Tent City residents to be relocated to transitional housing (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston homeless advocates spend Monday meeting with Congressional leaders (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston homicides on the rise (Live 5 News).
- 2016 Cooper River Bridge Run Party Round-up (HCS).
- Tips to prepare for your first Cooper River Bridge Run (Post & Courier).
- Officials: Charleston tour licenses regulate business, not free speech (Live 5 News).
- Amtrak train going 79 mph fatally strikes Goose Creek man (Post & Courier).
- Mount Zion AME Easter Service honors Emanuel 9 and survivors (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County among finalists for 2016 All-America City Award (ABC News 4).
- Eater’s Gullah feature paints a false picture of modern Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- SALT at Station 22 Has Closed (HCS).
- Bull Street Gourmet shuttering second location (Post & Courier).
- Your obligatory soft-shell crab guide (Charleston City Paper).
- Pouring it on: Tourism marketers highlight South Carolina beverages (Post & Courier).
- Mixson Farmers Market Opens April 9th (HCS).
- Windows Go In at Upcoming Cane Rhum Bar + Caribbean Kitchen (Eater Charleston).
- Tijuana Flats Celebrates Ribbon Cutting in Summerville (CRBJ BizWire).
- Sean Brock Throws Epic Anniversary Party at McCrady’s (Eater Charleston).
- Craving a donut burger? Tricera Coffee has you covered (Charleston City Paper).
- Little Jack’s Tavern Launches Website, Teases Details on Instagram (Eater Charleston).
- 843 Korean BBQ & Sushi House Might Actually Open Soon (Eater Charleston).
- Sermet Aslan has bought Heart Woodfire Kitchen (Charleston City Paper).
- Israeli craft beer cleared for sale in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- You Got Chicken On My Waffles (Yelp Charleston).
- Verde Opens Fourth Store on Long Point Road (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston to get first cat cafe in the South (ABC News 4).
- Michael Toscano Shows Off Steaks For Le Farfalle (Eater Charleston).
- Bridge Run pumps millions into local economy (Live 5 News).
- Interesting Facts about the Cooper River Bridge Run (Charleston Daily).
- Cooper River Bridge Run Launches its First App (HCS).
- Pantheon Closes, New Club to Open on Friday (HCS).
- As King Street grows, so does police interaction (Post & Courier).
- Former Mayor Riley to be awarded for service to the arts (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Jam Cruise Sets Sail Soon (HCS).
- Local woman wants to add to Charleston’s pet-friendly reputation in March Madness-style contest (Post & Courier).
- Once again, the 2016 SceneSC Sampler showcases great local and S.C. music (Charleston City Paper).
- The Charleston Bed Race Returns in May (HCS).
- ‘Young Contemporaries’ show features student art, serves as launching pad (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant’s Litton Entertainment nominated for 22 Daytime Emmy Awards (Post & Courier).
- Slow Runner Releases “New Monsters” on Vinyl (HCS).
- College of Charleston baseball team faces big challenge at No. 7 South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- A Week in Charleston…Without Breaking the Bank (Charleston Daily).
- Episode of “Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge” to feature local massage therapist on Sunday (Post & Courier).
- Is I-526 dead? Answer could come soon (Post & Courier).
- 87,000 in S.C. with mental illness, addictions would qualify for Medicaid expansion (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina City Settles Lawsuit Of Police Shooting Of Teen For $2,150,000 (BuzzFeed).
- Local business owner worried about proposed Folly Road project (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Tim Scott nominates 50 SC students to military academies (Live 5 News).
- Former Charleston school board member remembered for his leadership (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Rep. Wendell Gilliard (HCS).
- Computer science teacher leaves corporate IT to help low-income kids (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Brady Quirk-Garvan (HCS).
- Fifth circuit solicitor tapped by Alan Wilson to continue corruption probe (Live 5 News).
- A list of districts to receive money for teacher bonuses (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Bob Aubin (HCS).
- Traffic blocking fire station entrance hurting emergency response times (Live 5 News).
- CofC professor suspended after fight over syllabus takes a philosophical turn (Post & Courier).
- Plans for new Charleston cruise ship terminal to go before the public (Post & Courier).
- Police search for three men wanted in downtown assault (Live 5 News).
- One injured after plane headed to Baltimore from Charleston crashes (Live 5 News).
- Navy: No apparent foul play in Marine recruit death (ABC News 4).
- Highway Patrol releases video of fatal crash after chase through Summerville (Post & Courier).
- Charleston doctors reinforce flu shot necessity amid high case numbers (Post & Courier).
- A bra is born: Profile of Sports bra inventor and Charleston resident Lisa Lindahl (Post & Courier)
- Summerville man pleads guilty in New Jersey to helping traffic 14, 18-year-old females (Post & Courier).
- New hotel in downtown Charleston looking to hire for 100+ full time, part time positions (News 2).
- North Charleston teen shot in finger walking near apartment (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston man accused of raping girl (ABC News 4).
- Family displaced after vehicle crashes into North Charleston home (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant man accused of sexually assaulting young girl (ABC News 4).
- News 2 I-Team: Local teen sold for sex (News 2).
- Authorities identify remains found in Hemingway (Live 5 News).
2nd Sunday on King Street Returns on September 12th
After an 18-month hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 2nd Sunday on King Street will return to its every-month schedule...
Fetter Health Care Network, MUSC, and Palmetto Project to Host COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
City of North Charleston to Host Ribbon Cutting for Admiral’s House on Former Navy Base
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events17 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview16 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island