Beginning in April, Charleston Harbor Tours, Follywood Productions, and Sweetwater Brewing Co. will host the monthly Charleston Jam Cruise series.
Each cruise will be aboard the Carolina Queen and will feature a local band playing a tribute to a classic rock band, a food truck or local restaurant serving food, local art vendors, and seasonal selections from Sweetwater.
The events will run from 7 pm until 9:30 pm, with boarding beginning at 6:30 at Charleston City Marina. Tickets are available through Charleston Harbor Tours and are $20. You can purchase them at charlestonharbortours.com. You must be at least 21 years old to attend.
Here’s a look at the Jam Cruise schedule:
- April 15 – Grateful Dead (The Reckoning) & Alligator Jack’s
- May 6 – Neil Young (Josh Roberts & The Hinges) & Charleston Caribbean Creole
- June 10 – Little Feat (Gaslight Street)
- July 1 – Widespread Panic (54 Bicycles)
- August 5 – Phish (Runaway Gin) & Roti Rolls
- September 2 – The Band (BYOG)
- October 7 – Grateful Dead (The Reckoning) & Mac Daddy
- October 28 – Halloween 80s Tribute (Soul Fish)
The remaining food trucks or restaurants will be announced at a later date.
Events14 hours ago
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...
Events16 hours ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events18 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events2 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events4 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events4 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely
Art4 days ago
The Gibbes Museum of Art to Display Works from the National Museum of Wildlife Art