The Cooper River Bridge Run (CRBR) has launched its first ever app, which provides participants with just about everything they’ll need to know about the event.
The CRBR app is free to download for both iPhone and Android devices. You can learn more about the app at www.bridgerun.com.
Here’s a look at what the app provides:
- EVENT INFORMATION:
- Schedule of events – Know when and where everything will take place: Bridge Run EXPO; Kids Run & Wonderfest; bus shuttle start times; race start times.
- Race Registration
- Kids Run & Wonderfest – All of the information for this event in one place: event map, event schedule, parking map, etc.
- FAQ – Because we all have a question or two on race weekend.
- Virtual Goodie Bag – Keep your coupons, savings, and freebies all around Charleston in one place!
- Public Safety Message – The CRBR Team cares about your safety.
- RESULTS & TRACKING
- Leaderboard – Track who has crossed the finish line.
- Favorites – No matter where you are on race day, you can follow your favorite runners’ journeys. Just enter the BIB number or runner’s name and add them to your list. Here you can follow them, sign up for live notifications, and share their progress directly on social media to cheer them on!
- Previous Year Results – Check out race results as far back as 2008.
- BIB LOOKUP – Search BIBs by name.
- MAPS – Packet Pickup; Parking Garages; Bridge Run EXPO; Course Map; Start Line; Finish Festival Map.
- BRIDGE RUN EXPO INFO
- AROUND TOWN – Check out the best spots to wine and dine around Charleston with our restaurant sponsors!
- WEATHER – WCSC Live 5 News weather team will keep you updated on the weekend weather. Also stay up to date on top stories, local news, and Bridge Run news.
- PHOTO BOOTH – Add Bridge Run stickers and frames to your photos and share them!
- SOCIAL – Stay connected and share your race day fun with the Bridge Run on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Instagram: @cooperriverbridgerun
- Facebook: @cooperriverbridgerun
- Twitter: @CRBridgeRun
- #crbr #bridgerun
The Miller Gallery to Present “Small Delicacies” Beginning on June 3rd
On June 3rd, The Miller Gallery will present its next exhibition, “Small Delicacies,” a show featuring Greenville’s Teresa Roche and...