- Brussels attack: ISIS says it’s behind terror that killed 30; suspect sought (CNN).
- Cross High School’s Vernon Taylor ‘shaken’ by Belgium bombings (Post & Courier).
- Summerville native studying near Brussels in disbelief following attacks (Live 5 News).
- Charleston airport urges travelers to be aware after Brussels attacks (Post & Courier).
- Sens. Scott, Graham condemn Brussels attack (Post & Courier).
- Man wanted in Olive Garden shooting captured (ABC News 4).
- Citadel Sex Cases Moving Forward (FITS News).
- Bill to release SC cop shooting videos sent to Senate floor (ABC News 4).
- Panel OKs bill having SLED look into all SC police shootings (Live 5 News).
- Rev. Norvel Goff’s former parishioners deny defaming him (Post & Courier).
- Charleston RiverDogs open 2016 season with 25 new menu items (Post & Courier).
- Sean Brock picks Revelry Brewing to collaborate on a Jimmy Red corn malt liquor (Charleston City Paper).
- Circa 1886 Hosts Bourbon and Bacon Dinner Next Month (HCS).
- How Gullah Cuisine Has Transformed Charleston Dining (Eater Charleston).
- Edmund’s Oast, 167 Raw, & Maine Beer Company Partner for Pop-Up (HCS).
- 20 questions with ‘Top Chef’ winner and future Charleston restaurant owner Kristen Kish (Charleston City Paper).
- The 2016 Snail Award Winners are… (HCS).
- Signs of Progress at Michael Toscano’s Le Farfalle (Eater Charleston).
- Oregon brewer passes on Charleston, other sites for East Coast operation (Post & Courier).
- Operation Home Brings the Gimme Shelter Party Back to The Alley (HCS).
- Persimmon Cafe Breaks Ground on Summerville Store (Eater Charleston).
- Sermet’s Downtown to Debut Gospel Brunch Buffet on Easter (HCS).
- Local musician says he is ‘on the short list’ to replace AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson (Post & Courier).
- Kids Run & Wonderfest Takes Over Hampton Park on 4/1 (HCS).
- College of Charleston’s Donovan Gilmore to transfer (Post & Courier).
- Bat boy, equipment manager Will Small is Citadel’s ‘inspiration’ (Post & Courier).
- Rebelution to Play Riverfront Park this June (HCS).
- ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ is North Charleston PAC’s largest performance yet (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley’s search for football coach drags on (Post & Courier).
- DOT director asks money to be used on crumbling primary roads (ABC News 4).
- City council’s Sergeant Jasper discussion delayed again (ABC News 4).
- Traffic Alert: Lane Closures on Bees Ferry Road (Charleston County).
- North Charleston mayor spends Tuesday delivering meals to people in need (ABC News 4).
- House votes to give state employees 2 percent raises (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina’s refugee registry sponsor seeks compromise (ABC News 4).
- Ashley River Bridge Bike/Pedestrian Improvement Project Test Lane to Begin April 2 (Charleston County).
- Vietnam War veterans being honored in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: John Polk (HCS).
- Judge denies sentence reduction for man convicted in 2012 meth lab explosion (Live 5 News).
- Former Lowcountry coach pleads guilty to sexual assault of softball player (Live 5 News).
- Lucky ducks: 12 ducklings rescued from Mount Pleasant pipe (Post & Courier).
- Volvo plans to localize supply chain (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Hotel proposed for Charleston’s historic Market area (Post & Courier).
- Norfolk Southern launches rail service connecting Charleston, Charlotte (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Boy’s family settles $1M wrongful death claim over E. coli (ABC News 4).
- Business Journal wins 10 journalism awards at S.C. Press Association event (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Sheriff: Man arrested 35 years after sexually abusing children (Live 5 News).
Events52 mins ago
Rockabillaque Festival Returning to Park Circle for 10th Anniversary
Vive Le Rock Productions is bringing their popular Rockabillaque Charleston event back for its 10th Anniversary from November 16th to...
Events3 hours ago
February’s Creative Mornings Event will Feature Nordic Cooking’s Louise Rakers
Events4 hours ago
Tom Jones to Perform at the North Charleston PAC in May
Events5 hours ago
Valentine’s Day 2023 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Events8 hours ago
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the State Museum with “Amore Under the Stars”
Events17 hours ago
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April
Charleston Wine + Food Festival23 hours ago
Nappy Roots to Headline Charleston Wine + Food’s “Hip Hops: The ReMix” Event