The 39th Cooper River Bridge Run Weekend kicks off on Friday, April 1st with the Kids Run and Wonderfest at Hampton Park. The event will run from noon until 6 pm.
This is a FREE, family-friendly festival that includes outdoor activities, toys, and entertainment. Attendees can expect:
- Obstacle courses
- Inflatable rides and slides
- Rock climbing wall
- Monster Mobile Game Theatre
- Pony rides
- Face painting
- Arts and crafts
- On-site food vendors
- Free hot dogs, water, and healthy snacks
- Wonder Works will give a free toy from License 2 Play to every child in attendance, while supplies last
- “Wonder Works Toy Testing Zone”
- Live music
- Magic Show
- Kids Run at 2 pm
Although the Wonderfest is free, the Kids Run does require registration and a $8 payment ($10 after March 25th), if you’d like a T-Shirt. However, the run is free without the shirt. Adults are $12 ($15 after 3/25).
Charleston Home + Design Show Returns in February
Charleston Home + Design magazine’s annual Charleston Home + Design Show will take place at the Charleston Area Convention Center...