Holy City Hospitality will host the second installment of the Taste of Hutson Alley on Thursday, April 7th from 6 pm to 8:30 pm.
The event will take place along the historic alleyway with tastings from six restaurants, wine samplings, beer from Freehouse Brewery, and live jazz music.
Menu highlights include:
- 39 Rue de Jean
- Chicken liver mousse banh mi with spiced pork, pickled daikon, carrot, cucumber, spicy aioli and fresh cilantro. Served with frites and garlic aioli
- Coast Bar and Grill
- Ceviche and shrimp tostada
- Michael’s on the Alley
- Certified Angus Beef filet, sliced and served with steak sauce, bordelaise sauce, and horseradish crème fraîche
- Vincent Chicco’s
- House spaghetti alla chitarra with Sunday gravy and Pecorino
- Virginia’s on King
- Miniature chocolate pecan pies
- The Victor Social Club
- Dark strawberry mojito specialty cocktail and special tasting station with Red Harbor Rum
Tickets are now available for $65. Attendees must be over 21 years of age. For additional information and to purchase tickets, visit the event website.
Digital Lottery for HAMILTON Tickets at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center Opens Friday
A digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (July 13th) at the North Charleston Performing...