- Smoaks kids found in abandoned home to stay in DSS custody; investigation continues (ABC News 4).
- Confessed Emanuel AME shooter, friend to appear back in court (News 2).
- White S.C. trooper pleads guilty in shooting of unarmed black man (Post & Courier).
- US bars Atlantic drilling; Obama builds environmental legacy (ABC News 4).
- CCSD cuts 117 teacher positions (News 2).
- FIG & Chef Sean Brock are James Beard Finalists (HCS).
- James Beard dinner series returns to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Harold’s Cabin Releases Menu Details (HCS).
- Charleston Restaurant Week: Risk or reward? (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Patrons Report Lights Out at Heart Woodfire Kitchen (Eater Charleston).
- Turquoise Restaurant Opened Softly Over the Weekend (Eater Charleston).
- Palmetto introduces its first canned beer (Post & Courier).
- Rec Room Hosts Pabst’s Under the Bridge Run on 4/2 (HCS).
- Beer Works to Open in Charleston Airport (HCS).
- Local sourcing in culinary scene isn’t all that new (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Hootie & The Blowfish Play the TD Arena on 4/1 (HCS).
- Go Inside Amy Schumer at the Coliseum this April (HCS).
- RiverDogs Release 2016 Promos & Specials (HCS).
- Charleston Included in Best Southern College Towns Bracket (Garden & Gun).
- Comedian and Actor Marlon Wayans to Perform at CMH this May (HCS).
- Chris Cornell Visits the North Charleston PAC on June 19th (HCS).
- Lowcountry record label gives local musicians chance to shine (Live 5 News).
- Phantom of the Opera heads to the PAC next week (Charleston City Paper).
- Free “Movies in Marion Square” Start Back Up in April (HCS).
- 10 top moments in 10 years of Charleston Fashion Week (Post & Courier).
- What to wear to Charleston Fashion Week (Charleston City Paper).
- Long-awaited Charleston skatepark is taking shape (Charleston City Paper).
- Cyndi Lauper “Detours” to the Charleston Music Hall (HCS).
- Despite suspensions, Gamecocks roll to first postseason victory in a decade (Post & Courier).
- Bottom fishing to be limited at popular hole offshore Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Fishing tournament for Wounded Warriors about more than catching ‘big one’ (ABC News 4).
- Burke’s Raven Saunders can’t grab third straight NCAA title (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina State to play in CIT tourney (Post & Courier).
- Volvo Car Open Looking for National Anthem Singers (HCS).
- Robert Ford will file for his old Senate seat (Post & Courier).
- Jenny Horne is running for Congress so South Carolinians can be ‘proud’ of their representative (Post & Courier).
- Haley says she’s likely to sign bill restricting abortion (ABC News 4).
- For South Carolina’s open-government law, a time of triumphs and setbacks (Post & Courier).
- Residents asked to avoid portion of creek, river in W. Ashley after sewer line break (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Councilman Mike Seekings (HCS).
- Councilmember Anna Johnson Hosts Parkers Ferry Community Meeting to Discuss Possible Zoning Solutions on March 23 (Charleston County).
- Charleston Digital Corridor moves in new direction (Post & Courier).
- Emergency officials holding 3-day earthquake drill in SC (Live 5 News).
- St. John’s fire chief gets vote of no confidence (ABC News 4).
- Mt Pleasant meeting reveals confusion over short-term rental rules (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Magistrate Court Launches Pilot Night Court Program (Charleston County).
- Charleston begins meetings on police-community relations (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: David Mack (HCS).
- Charleston County Hires New Director of Emergency Medical Services (Charleston County).
- In S.C., ‘brake-checking’ could be costly mistake (Live 5 News).
- SLED: Law enforcement impersonator charged again stemming from strip club incidents (Post & Courier).
- Woman suing Charleston County jail after being denied phone call, shocked with Taser (Post & Courier).
- Dozens of Lowcountry HOAs join lawsuit over alleged false billing (Live 5 News).
- Lawsuits portray turbulent Charleston airport agency (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police:Missing woman found safe (ABC News 4).
- Couple arrested in connection with murder (Live 5 News).
- Deadline for Pinckney scholarship set for April 15 (ABC News 4).
- Economic outlook forecast anticipates 20,000 new jobs in next 2 years (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police: West Ashley man arrested after threatening girlfriend with gun, choking her (Post & Courier).
- MUSC surgeon uses app to teach thousands (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Firefighter suffers shoulder injury while responding to North Charleston blaze (Post & Courier).
- Woman investigated in drug theft, charged for impersonating a nurse (ABC News 4).
- Beach day-trippers may get new traffic cameras (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant woman accused of defrauding plastic surgery office (ABC News 4).
- Lawyer: Lawsuit over segregated monument shouldn’t proceed (Live 5 News).
- From North Charleston to Madrid, Air Europa gets first Dreamliner (Post & Courier).
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
The Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission’s discussion series called “Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women” continues on...
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
Gaillard Center Announces “The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Musical”
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks