- Smoaks kids found in abandoned home to stay in DSS custody; investigation continues (ABC News 4).
- Confessed Emanuel AME shooter, friend to appear back in court (News 2).
- White S.C. trooper pleads guilty in shooting of unarmed black man (Post & Courier).
- US bars Atlantic drilling; Obama builds environmental legacy (ABC News 4).
- CCSD cuts 117 teacher positions (News 2).
- FIG & Chef Sean Brock are James Beard Finalists (HCS).
- James Beard dinner series returns to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Harold’s Cabin Releases Menu Details (HCS).
- Charleston Restaurant Week: Risk or reward? (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Patrons Report Lights Out at Heart Woodfire Kitchen (Eater Charleston).
- Turquoise Restaurant Opened Softly Over the Weekend (Eater Charleston).
- Palmetto introduces its first canned beer (Post & Courier).
- Rec Room Hosts Pabst’s Under the Bridge Run on 4/2 (HCS).
- Beer Works to Open in Charleston Airport (HCS).
- Local sourcing in culinary scene isn’t all that new (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Hootie & The Blowfish Play the TD Arena on 4/1 (HCS).
- Go Inside Amy Schumer at the Coliseum this April (HCS).
- RiverDogs Release 2016 Promos & Specials (HCS).
- Charleston Included in Best Southern College Towns Bracket (Garden & Gun).
- Comedian and Actor Marlon Wayans to Perform at CMH this May (HCS).
- Chris Cornell Visits the North Charleston PAC on June 19th (HCS).
- Lowcountry record label gives local musicians chance to shine (Live 5 News).
- Phantom of the Opera heads to the PAC next week (Charleston City Paper).
- Free “Movies in Marion Square” Start Back Up in April (HCS).
- 10 top moments in 10 years of Charleston Fashion Week (Post & Courier).
- What to wear to Charleston Fashion Week (Charleston City Paper).
- Long-awaited Charleston skatepark is taking shape (Charleston City Paper).
- Cyndi Lauper “Detours” to the Charleston Music Hall (HCS).
- Despite suspensions, Gamecocks roll to first postseason victory in a decade (Post & Courier).
- Bottom fishing to be limited at popular hole offshore Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Fishing tournament for Wounded Warriors about more than catching ‘big one’ (ABC News 4).
- Burke’s Raven Saunders can’t grab third straight NCAA title (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina State to play in CIT tourney (Post & Courier).
- Volvo Car Open Looking for National Anthem Singers (HCS).
- Robert Ford will file for his old Senate seat (Post & Courier).
- Jenny Horne is running for Congress so South Carolinians can be ‘proud’ of their representative (Post & Courier).
- Haley says she’s likely to sign bill restricting abortion (ABC News 4).
- For South Carolina’s open-government law, a time of triumphs and setbacks (Post & Courier).
- Residents asked to avoid portion of creek, river in W. Ashley after sewer line break (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Councilman Mike Seekings (HCS).
- Councilmember Anna Johnson Hosts Parkers Ferry Community Meeting to Discuss Possible Zoning Solutions on March 23 (Charleston County).
- Charleston Digital Corridor moves in new direction (Post & Courier).
- Emergency officials holding 3-day earthquake drill in SC (Live 5 News).
- St. John’s fire chief gets vote of no confidence (ABC News 4).
- Mt Pleasant meeting reveals confusion over short-term rental rules (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Magistrate Court Launches Pilot Night Court Program (Charleston County).
- Charleston begins meetings on police-community relations (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: David Mack (HCS).
- Charleston County Hires New Director of Emergency Medical Services (Charleston County).
- In S.C., ‘brake-checking’ could be costly mistake (Live 5 News).
- SLED: Law enforcement impersonator charged again stemming from strip club incidents (Post & Courier).
- Woman suing Charleston County jail after being denied phone call, shocked with Taser (Post & Courier).
- Dozens of Lowcountry HOAs join lawsuit over alleged false billing (Live 5 News).
- Lawsuits portray turbulent Charleston airport agency (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police:Missing woman found safe (ABC News 4).
- Couple arrested in connection with murder (Live 5 News).
- Deadline for Pinckney scholarship set for April 15 (ABC News 4).
- Economic outlook forecast anticipates 20,000 new jobs in next 2 years (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police: West Ashley man arrested after threatening girlfriend with gun, choking her (Post & Courier).
- MUSC surgeon uses app to teach thousands (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Firefighter suffers shoulder injury while responding to North Charleston blaze (Post & Courier).
- Woman investigated in drug theft, charged for impersonating a nurse (ABC News 4).
- Beach day-trippers may get new traffic cameras (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant woman accused of defrauding plastic surgery office (ABC News 4).
- Lawyer: Lawsuit over segregated monument shouldn’t proceed (Live 5 News).
- From North Charleston to Madrid, Air Europa gets first Dreamliner (Post & Courier).
Events10 mins ago
Yappy Hour at Wannamaker County Park Set for March 16th
Charleston County Parks is inviting dogs and their owners to a special Yappy Hour event on Thursday, March 16th in...
Events3 hours ago
Tom Jones to Perform at the North Charleston PAC in May
Events4 hours ago
Valentine’s Day 2023 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Events7 hours ago
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the State Museum with “Amore Under the Stars”
Events17 hours ago
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April
Charleston Wine + Food Festival22 hours ago
Nappy Roots to Headline Charleston Wine + Food’s “Hip Hops: The ReMix” Event
Events22 hours ago
31st Sea & Sand Festival on Folly Beach Set for February 25th & 26th