On Sunday. March 6th, numerous Charleston County Parks will host Customer Appreciation Day featuring no admission fees and/or free parking. Select parks will also offer free activities.
In addition to free admission, visitors can register for a chance to win a Gold Pass Membership.
The following parks and properties are waiving admission fees:
- Ravenel Caw Caw Interpretive Center
- North Charleston Wannamaker
- Mount Pleasant Palmetto Islands
- James Island County
- Laurel Hill County Park in Mount Pleasant
- McLeod Plantation Historic Site on James Island
The following will offer free parking:
- Kiawah Beachwalker Park
- Isle of Palms County Park
- Folly Beach County Park (free fishing on the Folly Beach Pier and the Mount Pleasant Pier)
For more information, click here.
All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) Returning to North Charleston for 9th Annual Convention
The All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) is returning to North Charleston for its ninth annual 3-day convention from...